• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The LOSER who got sold out by Tiong prostitutes

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I beg to differ. I think the lawyer raised a very good legal point. A pimp lives off the earnings of a prostitute. This guy wasn't. He wasn't getting a commission or cut each time the prostitute fucked a man. The prostitute could be an ugly 100 kg fat vegetable trying her luck. Even if she didn't manage to hook any clients, she would still have to pay for the advertisements. So the guy wasn't living off her earnings from prostitution. Otherwise, those 7 Eleven shops around Geylang brothels selling condoms and the chap chai png stalls selling food to prostitute should also be hauled up.

"He played a big role in assisting the prostitutes to obtain customers," the judge said.

Again, that does not make him a pimp. Otherwise, the cosmetic promoters at SK II booth in Tangs and Isetan, as well as boutiques selling sexy lingerie should also be rounded up.

I do agree. if i sell sex toy and lingerie from my shop and Police found out they are using what i have sold to them to obtain more customers. Then will i be charge too ? The Pro are just using my service and product. Same for this guy, he is just a service provider and the Pro subscribe to his service.

I seriously don't know why local get fucked upside down for being creative and think out of the box .

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
37494301_-_17_02_2016_-_ahchue18.jpg

[/COLOR]

This is the fucked up look of a PAP supporter.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why i called this OKT a loser?

Chue Chia Yong is a sitting duck to AV. His modus operandi is a time bomb waiting to explode.

OKTs who come in contact with their prostitutes in sg won't last long.

Especially FLs (Freelancers)

Fucking your prostitutes, prostitutes that work for u, will lead to your downfall.

Small head overrule big head that will lead to their downfall. If u are horny, u don't have to put yourself at high risk.

You have a office? TAN-SI (Waiting to die) AV wants to know where your office is :biggrin:

so is that his website?

How i know? If u really want to find out, hook up with the pros and show them his photo :biggrin:

alamak i thought you were in the know.

Sinkie losers usually talk like they know a lot about a certain situation and subject but actually they know nothing.. At least this sinkie moron admits it.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do agree. if i sell sex toy and lingerie from my shop and Police found out they are using what i have sold to them to obtain more customers. Then will i be charge too ? The Pro are just using my service and product. Same for this guy, he is just a service provider and the Pro subscribe to his service.

I seriously don't know why local get fucked upside down for being creative and think out of the box .

The law is out of whack.
The pros paid him a fee in return he placed an ad for her.
Assuming she did not get a single client.....how can this be living off immoral earnings? Means if the pros buy condoms or whatever from a shop then the shopkeeper also liable to be charged?

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hm...great minds think alike. :rolleyes:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A half past six lawyer making a fool of himself trying to earn his fees and also trying to make a fool out of the judge. If his client is not a pimp, what else is?

A pimp takes a huge cut of the fees and pay the worker pittance.

He is merely providing a platform for these freelancers to promote their services. They pay him a fee.

The judge is stupid for not being able to differentiate that.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who sold him out? Not a rival but his smaller head that couldn't resist fucking whores that he is earning $$$ from. If u are horny and want to fuck pros, better not have anything to do with them in facilitating their business other than just being a customer. :biggrin:

Nowsadays no one hang on to such dated "rules" anymore.....
Even GL legal okts also fuck their own ladies......I know of at least 2 house owners who even got married with them.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowsadays no one hang on to such dated "rules" anymore.....
Even GL legal okts also fuck their own ladies......I know of at least 2 house owners who even got married with them.

Do you happen to know OKTs favorite cars ? Do they drive Beemers or Civics ?

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to see the Gl legal houses.....many jap sports cars. Merc also a favourite.
Illegal okts I'm not sure though.

I saw also a few porsches when i jalan jalan a few month ago. So envious of them, no need to hide their wealth, not need to hide from cops.