• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Lee Family (全家富)

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You can F**K PAP for their policies. You can dun vote for them. You can also screw them on the internet or even outside Parliament.

Please dun laugh at that thing beside the albino kid. You will also have children and grandchildren one day. Go wash your mouth!!

:biggrin:

Yes, someday, he will have children and grandchildren. But unless his nick is really LKY, he does not attempt eugenics and elitist policies to produce a class of superior offsprings. By that I mean all the LKY incentives for grad mothers to have more babies, and the sterilisation (some by force) of uneducated women. This is karma. LKY try to create a master race, but than in his own family, with unlimited resources, he can only produce a gay offspring, a daughter that is either a lesbian or really the most fugly female in S'pore, an albino grandson, and got knows what else is in the family closet.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life is sometimes very sad.

For a man who had found the means to turn a fishing and trading post into a global city, he had placed too much on his own people to 'be perfect', both in intellect and looks ,while his very own didn't turn out to be.

And to have his son 'forced' to follow him under his shadows.

To bend the will of men, he has forsaken the humanity in the heart, only to realise it or not , till the end, that all was never meant to be, as man will forever have their flaws, even with himself.

And when the end draws near, he fights the pulling power, that will bring everyone' over to the other side', as he could not leave the place in complete peace.

The sadness is not so much felt upon his departure rather than for him to leave the place in sadness.

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Lee Family (全家富)

02.jpg

happy family reunion! wowowowow...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee Wei Ling had not written to ST to praise herself and FamiLee for months. Seems that she's not well too.

No more stories of daddy washing his undies staying in top notch hotels...or maybe bringing his own toilet papers next...please no more stories!

Kinanana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such a happy family...we should be happy that Singapore has such a elite family if not, our mother, sister and daughter will be maids and our men exported as construction workers! Long live Lee Kuan Yew!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can F**K PAP for their policies. You can dun vote for them. You can also screw them on the internet or even outside Parliament.

Please dun laugh at the albino kid. You will also have children and grandchildren one day. Watch your mouth!!

:mad:
Albino kid is karma. Just like lhl's cancer

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
Albino kid is karma. Just like lhl's cancer

when i was young, i remember my mum said LHL's cancer is a decoy to garner sympathy. i was too young to understand what that means, but now, i finally know. it is to garner more votes..

i had met albino before, when i was young. i was working part time at a fast food restaur., and he came over and buy some take away. i mean, i saw him before, but i do not know who is he. there is a couple of fierce looking men wearing suits standing around him. but he sounds very polite and down to earth.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Please dun laugh at the albino kid. You will also have children and grandchildren one day. Watch your mouth!!

:mad:

u got him wrong lah. he is talking about the daughter lah.