• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Lee Family (全家富)

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
singapore-loong.gif

images
610x.jpg

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hullo i am asking about that thing beside the albino kid lah...who is making fun of him being albino?

You can F**K PAP for their policies. You can dun vote for them. You can also screw them on the internet or even outside Parliament.

Please dun laugh at that thing beside the albino kid. You will also have children and grandchildren one day. Go wash your mouth!!

:biggrin:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can F**K PAP for their policies. You can dun vote for them. You can also screw them on the internet or even outside Parliament.

Please dun laugh at that thing beside the albino kid. You will also have children and grandchildren one day. Go wash your mouth!!

:biggrin:

Oh sorry my apologies, I didn't know that you idolizes that
"THING"..

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know a fellow who was a classmate of albi in school. According to him, albi is a nice chap amd quite humble and down to earth. Absolutely no airs at all. More importantly, albi is very anti-establishment and always wanted to get out of Sinkeland.