• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Habits of the World's Smartest People

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Panic attacks give u a feeling that u will feel a sharp pain in your chest/heart when u breath in a bit by bit. The feeling is like, "shit linpei kanna heart attack," but your mind is still very clear. Experienced individuals like RUN will then ponder in his mind whether he should alert people around him (in case it's a real heart attack) or just wait for it to pass. It can also sway sway happen to you when you are resting or even driving.

usually they don't last more than 10 minutues.

well, i do not experience it before. i think maybe you keep too many things in heart, so that is why you no place to release then you feel very pek cheh?

when i angry/unhappy, i just like to scold vulgarities.
that is.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, i do not experience it before. i think maybe you keep too many things in heart, so that is why you no place to release then you feel very pek cheh?

when i angry/unhappy, i just like to scold vulgarities.
that is.

It is good to vent your angers in a way that it doesn't affect others. Many things in life are not as serious as it looks, during the moment of conflict, so you are right to walk away and scold some vulgarities in a corner and face it later.

If i am smart, my IQ or EQ will be higher = better mood management, certainly.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
me too, i like to imagine...:o

No Dear Leader, we are just happened to be "better" thinkers

Rodin-the-Thinker.jpg

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
John Lennon - Imagine (official video)

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yRhq-yO1KN8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>