• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Breakfast Club

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
People might say I am boasting but it is 100 % true. I love my dogs and give them the best I can afford . Besides Tony Romas beef ribs are good for exercising my dogs' teeth .
So when can meet for lunch again ? Not going on leave for the holiday ?

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
People might say I am boasting but it is 100 % true. I love my dogs and give them the best I can afford . Besides Tony Romas beef ribs are good for exercising my dogs' teeth .

dear penetrator,

after so much baiting/flirting/grooming of ireneyeoh aka ramseth, did you managed to penetrate that ladyboy in his arse?

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good morning. A very good long weekend opportunity but no, not going anywhere for holiday. Just have a good rest at home after a busy week.

I don't know much about dog, Never kept a dog before. Only pet I kept before was a little kitten in my school days. I only fed it with cat food and milk from supermarket. But sad, one day it disappeared don't know where and never came back.

CandiceChan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good morning. A very good long weekend opportunity but no, not going anywhere for holiday. Just have a good rest at home after a busy week.

I don't know much about dog, Never kept a dog before. Only pet I kept before was a little kitten in my school days. I only fed it with cat food and milk from supermarket. But sad, one day it disappeared don't know where and never came back.

good morning fake pussy. :smile:

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just cooked and ate breakfast at home. Simple fried two eggs and two strips of bacon with apple juice. Later going to Cold Storage, buy a can of clam chowder and a portion of pork ribs to microwave for a Christmas eve dinner. Half a pack of apple juice left is enough to go with dinner too.

StinkiePeasants

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just cooked and ate breakfast at home. Simple fried two eggs and two strips of bacon with apple juice. Later going to Cold Storage, buy a can of clam chowder and a portion of pork ribs to microwave for a Christmas eve dinner. Half a pack of apple juice left is enough to go with dinner too.

Sounds like you are having your Christmas eve dinner alone.

CandiceChan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

good afternoon fake pussy. :smile:

CandiceChan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What about today? No reporting for breakfast, lunch and dinner? Or your plastic cunt ran out of KY? :smile:

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Baby Irene I know you are reading this . Don't be bother about what other people say about us . Our love is genuine .

<3 foreva

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good morning everybody. I went to KL to visit relatives for the past two days. The dimsum in KL is still much better than S'pore. Just came back last night. I brought my niece back to stay with me for these two days and have to send her back to KL two days later for new year school opening. This is the first time she visits S'pore and she's very excited. She wants to visit the zoo, but the weather's very bad now. Think I'll just bring her shopping, indoor activities.

Last edited: