• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Breakfast Club

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Baby I am back! Was admitted to hospital because got food poisoning. The curry mix rice place always a lot of NTUC Income agent go for lunch , I bumb into a army friend and JC classmate there . Are you working at Income ? Do you know Patrick Goh ? He is quite senior at Income.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Baby I am back! Was admitted to hospital because got food poisoning. The curry mix rice place always a lot of NTUC Income agent go for lunch , I bumb into a army friend and JC classmate there . Are you working at Income ? Do you know Patrick Goh ? He is quite senior at Income.

Sorry to hear that, hope you're well now. But no, I'm not working for NTUC Income.

SibelKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for that. No worries for me as they cannot be exchange for cash or incentives. Those blokes here are naive to believe that too because to frame u and to make people think that IreneYeoh is your clone, one just need to copy and edit your style of writing. :smile:

Hehehehehehe

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever gave you that idea? Do I sound so fierce? But the answer is of course no. Why do police? Women don't need do NS anyway.

1) Can you fight pitbull with your barehands?
2) Have you sparred with John Claude Van Damme?
3) Have you eaten a dog before?
4) Were you a bodyguard for Jackie Chan?
5) Are you short?

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) Can you fight pitbull with your barehands?
2) Have you sparred with John Claude Van Damme?
3) Have you eaten a dog before?
4) Were you a bodyguard for Jackie Chan?
5) Are you short?

Oh I get it, you're thinking me is Ramseth again. I don't know why you all think that but nevermind. I'm none of the above and quite tall for a woman.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh. These two or three days many people keep zapping me don't know for what? I think I got zapped 10 points already. Thanks to those who gave me points earlier. Sorry some of those points got zapped away by others.

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh I get it, you're thinking me is Ramseth again. I don't know why you all think that but nevermind. I'm none of the above and quite tall for a woman.

why? perhaps this is the reason :

The free hotel and stayover allowance more than enough to cover, unless you want to go on a private shopping spree, then that's at your own expense. Tokyo is the most expensive. I usually hide inside my Narita hotel room and have a hot bath and good rest. Trains to Tokyo city cost something like taxis from Changi Airport to Raffles Place. Taxis cost something like an air ticket from Singapore to KL. I like the noodle shop at Narita Eki though. Transport was free provided by hotel. From Narita station if you want to venture into Tokyo city, then take the train and pay your own fare just like everybody else.

Don't need to worry about that. I have no plans to visit Japan anytime again in the near future. I'm planning for Holland, if it works out.

I'm sure JAL can accommodate that unless they changed their system. I used to fly JAL to Narita then transit to San Francisco. The first day stayover at a Narita hotel was only US$25 extra arranged by JAL. If extended more days, then pay the standard hotel rate, and what hell, you can choose your hotel since you're paying full rate. Of course that time, I made full use of the first day stayover offer and then went to stay in my GF's home. The Narita area isn't bad actually. Very good and inexpensive Japanese food around the Narita Eki (station). Relaxing environment good for strolling around. Trains to Tokyo is within 30 minutes.

ireneyeoh aka ramseth : next time be more careful ok. you might as well retire this clone and start another 1. :biggrin:

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know what you mean. Millions of passengers passed through Narita Airport and Narita Eki, stayed in Narita hotels. If like that means I'm Ramseth, up to you. But it's best you reply to him and troll him, not me OK?

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
why? perhaps this is the reason :

ireneyeoh aka ramseth : next time be more careful ok. you might as well retire this clone and start another 1. :biggrin:

Maybe another clone named Cleopatra?:biggrin:
sqqniw.jpg

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know what you mean. Millions of passengers passed through Narita Airport and Narita Eki, stayed in Narita hotels. If like that means I'm Ramseth, up to you. But it's best you reply to him and troll him, not me OK?

ireneyeoh aka ramseth step by step analysis :

1) log out as ireneyeoh
2) re-attach lancheow + balls
3) log in as ramseth
4) go to thailand/political thread and talk cock, act as if nothing has happened
5) kena fuck as ramseth in threads
6) log out as ramseth, detach lancheow + balls
7) log in as ireneyeoh
8) act as if nothing as happen, talk cock in breakfast thread
9) repeat steps 2 to 9.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your pics are so funny. A bit busy and overtime today but going for dinner now. On the boss. Suntec City Tony Roma ribs. Yummy. :smile: