• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Andrew Loh discussion thread - Merged

Monkey Loh

Alfrescian
Loyal
TOC Andrew Loh aka Darkcloud's past attacks on SDP

This F**King HYPOCRITE TOC Deputy Chief Editor, ex-PAP, ex-WP member, Andrew Loh Hong Puey aka Darkcloud aka gobuster, aka Wisely aka imperialarms (whose IP addresses have all been traced to his home at Yishun Street 81) DARE to attend SDP's event last night and even give a speech on JBJ !

Have he forgotten how he used to attack JBJ and Dr Chee in the past in the old SBF ?

Let us recall some of his infamous quotes here:

http://andrewloh1966.wordpress.com/2008/12/20/andrew-loh-calls-ex-sdp-mp-a-turncoat/

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: TOC Andrew Loh aka Darkcloud's past attacks on SDP

This F**King HYPOCRITE TOC Deputy Chief Editor, ex-PAP, ex-WP member, Andrew Loh Hong Puey aka Darkcloud aka gobuster, aka Wisely aka imperialarms (whose IP addresses have all been traced to his home at Yishun Street 81) DARE to attend SDP's event last night and even give a speech on JBJ !

Have he forgotten how he used to attack JBJ and Dr Chee in the past in the old SBF ?

Let us recall some of his infamous quotes here:

http://andrewloh1966.wordpress.com/2008/12/20/andrew-loh-calls-ex-sdp-mp-a-turncoat/
Wow,you surely are behind time.

In this age of 21st century,people change,as have always been,now people change faster.

How else you esplain our man of great honour changed fr

Killer of sinners to a world class promotor of

Gaming dens and naked dancing gals,etc,etc

Money,you should go back to where you rightfully belong,and that is the jungle

Pl dont bother with us the civilised people

Happy new year

Monkey Loh

Alfrescian
Loyal
State media waiting for time to expose TOC's Andrew Loh Hong Puey

Andrew Loh Hong Puey aka Darkcloud:

You think the PAP don't know about your glorious past ???

They are just waiting for the right time to demolish you, Tan K L and TOC completely !

You just wait and see ! :biggrin::biggrin:

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: State media waiting for time to expose TOC's Andrew Loh Hong Puey

Andrew Loh Hong Puey aka Darkcloud:

You think the PAP don't know about your glorious past ???

They are just waiting for the right time to demolish you, Tan K L and TOC completely !

You just wait and see ! :biggrin::biggrin:
Aiya,PAP lost about S$200 billion in shares,you think they have time even they know most Ah Bengs and Ah Lians are fed up with them?

The snack erection may nort even materilise as the speed of recession,retrenchment,regret is beri fast for PAP.

Better look for new employment ,Petain the lowest class may be a gold mine for you,he

Monkey Loh

Alfrescian
Loyal
COWARD FUCKTARD Andrew Loh dare not confront Ng E Jay to settle their feud like a gentleman, but hide behind the nick "Darkcloud" to launch personal attacks against him here.

He is a DISGRACE to all SG men !

Call people 'STINKO', what about you, 'FUCKTARD' ???

You are a PATHETIC LOSER !!! No jobs, no family, no children at your age, better go and jump from your mama's flat at Yishun Street 81 !!!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: FUCKTARD Andrew Loh is a shame to SG men !

COWARD FUCKTARD Andrew Loh dare not confront Ng E Jay to settle their feud like a gentleman, !!!

Many sinkies failed miserably as compared to him. At least he contributed to TOC and is part of anti-pap group.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

COWARD FUCKTARD Andrew Loh dare not confront Ng E Jay to settle their feud like a gentleman, but hide behind the nick "Darkcloud" to launch personal attacks against him here.

He is a DISGRACE to all SG men !

Call people 'STINKO', what about you, 'FUCKTARD' ???

You are a PATHETIC LOSER !!! No jobs, no family, no children at your age, better go and jump from your mama's flat at Yishun Street 81 !!!

how come ejay is not complaining and yet u r reacting so resentfully? could it be you are NGEJAY in another clone?:confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

here's another "leaked" posting by you:

Re: Coward TOC Deputy Chief Andrew Loh stabs pple behind their back

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Loh
Shameless Andrew Loh Hong Puey aka Darkcloud, if you dislike Ng E Jay, just tell me in the face lah, why behave like a f**king chow ah kua and stab him in the back, speak bad about him to SDP members and use countless clones to spam this forum to attack him.

TOC founder behave like this huh ? What a hypocrite !

so u r ng e jay is it? do u think e jay is a gentleman himself who deserves to be treated gentlemanly?

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal

how come ejay is not complaining and yet u r reacting so resentfully? could it be you are NGEJAY in another clone?:confused:

pondan kum-lan-jiao Bob Sim Kheng Hwee PAP DOG

why you always complaining?

Monkey Loh

Alfrescian
Loyal

How do you know TOC is not a PAP sham ?

Andrew Loh is jobless and Remy Choo is a student. Who is SPONSORING TOC ???

Don't forget Andrew Loh was an ex-PAP member before he joined WP.

Many sinkies failed miserably as compared to him. At least he contributed to TOC and is part of anti-pap group.

Monkey Loh

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCKTARD Andrew Loh eyeing gal from TKL volunteeer group

During the TKL volunteer meeting last Saturday, Andrew Loh pretend to be so sweet and gentle towards this lady volunteer.

Does M*******E knows about Andrew's obsessions with BIG-****** women ??

Maybe the Minibond Victim Group shld know about Andrew's exploits, they will surely RUN AWAY from Tan K L if they know the truth !!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

How do you know TOC is not a PAP sham ?

Andrew Loh is jobless and Remy Choo is a student. Who is SPONSORING TOC ???

Don't forget Andrew Loh was an ex-PAP member before he joined WP.
Yalah,Monkey,u fr PAP,I fr PAP,big boss Leong Sam also takes millions fr PAP,Andrew Loh of course no question asked,CCT,LTK and even Dr Chee also paid by PAP,happy?

You are really a monkey,better behave like a human if you wish to partuicipate in our affairs.

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: FUCKTARD Andrew Loh eyeing gal from TKL volunteeer group

During the TKL volunteer meeting last Saturday, Andrew Loh pretend to be so sweet and gentle towards this lady volunteer.

Does M*******E knows about Andrew's obsessions with BIG-****** women ??

Maybe the Minibond Victim Group shld know about Andrew's exploits, they will surely RUN AWAY from Tan K L if they know the truth !!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Monkey,we human beings got to woo the ladies,understooded?

I think A.Loh is just beginner in this trick,as what you have observed.He not so good yet.

Ya,we no like your kind,Monkey,one look at a gal and you lose yr life,no,not our way,only yr way.

Monkey Loh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Final warning to FUCKTARD Andrew Loh aka Darkcloud

This is our final warning to you: continue to attack E Jay and we will make sure you pay a heavy price for it.

Don't think by hiding behind a nick, we do not know who you are. You have let slip in one of your many posts about your identity.

What you have posted so far amounts to LIBEL and DEFAMATION.

I am sure the press is very very interested to know about the dark secrets of TOC Founder.

Let's see if Tan K L and Leong S H will still dare to have dinner together with you after they see your REAL FUCKTARD FACE.

Monkey Loh

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCKTARD Andrew Loh aka Darkcloud sow discord within SDP

FUCKTARD Andrew Loh aka Darkcloud said nobody spoke to E Jay at SDP countdown.

The TRUTH is: NOBODY even bothers about Andrew Loh when he arrived. Seelan, Kai Xiong and I are having a nice discussion with E Jay and Ti Lik throughout the night. Where is Andrew LOH ??

Andrew Loh has been badmouthing Ti Lik, E Jay and Jaslyn to SDP members, but every one of us ignore him. Stop your divide and rule tactics lah, you think SDP members are idiots ???

Only Tan K L is dumb enough to be deceived by you, but even then he is having doubts about you, Andrew. You wanna know why ???

Let me tell you the TRUTH: SDP members were never angry with E Jay for pleading guilty. We understand he needs time to concentrate on his PhD studies. That's why E Jay was invited to speak that night.

Darkcloud
Alfrescian (S) Join Date: Sep 2008
My Reputation:Points: 31 / Power: 5

Reply to Porfirio Rubirosa about STINKO Ng E Jay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You said I am wrong that the STINKO is ostracised by the SDP. I got go there last night for SDP countdown. All night, I sit at the back watch who talk to Ng E Jay.

Answer: No one.

Even his ex good friend Chia Ti Lik never speak to him. Jaslyn Go also never speak to him. Chee SJ never speak to him, same for Chee Siok Chin, Seelan Palay, Isrizal, John Tan, Gandhi Ambalam, etc etc etc.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: FUCKTARD Andrew Loh aka Darkcloud sow discord within SDP

FUCKTARD Andrew Loh aka Darkcloud said nobody spoke to E Jay at SDP countdown.

The TRUTH is: NOBODY even bothers about Andrew Loh when he arrived. Seelan, Kai Xiong and I are having a nice discussion with E Jay and Ti Lik throughout the night. Where is Andrew LOH ??

Andrew Loh has been badmouthing Ti Lik, E Jay and Jaslyn to SDP members, but every one of us ignore him. Stop your divide and rule tactics lah, you think SDP members are idiots ???

Only Tan K L is dumb enough to be deceived by you, but even then he is having doubts about you, Andrew. You wanna know why ???

Let me tell you the TRUTH: SDP members were never angry with E Jay for pleading guilty. We understand he needs time to concentrate on his PhD studies. That's why E Jay was invited to speak that night.

Darkcloud
Alfrescian (S) Join Date: Sep 2008
My Reputation:Points: 31 / Power: 5

Reply to Porfirio Rubirosa about STINKO Ng E Jay

You said I am wrong that the STINKO is ostracised by the SDP. I got go there last night for SDP countdown. All night, I sit at the back watch who talk to Ng E Jay.

Answer: No one.

Even his ex good friend Chia Ti Lik never speak to him. Jaslyn Go also never speak to him. Chee SJ never speak to him, same for Chee Siok Chin, Seelan Palay, Isrizal, John Tan, Gandhi Ambalam, etc etc etc.

how come he never said that when he was protesting?:confused:

Chia Tse Li

Alfrescian
Loyal

actually i would like to choose to believe that people will change and do change. andrew could be sincere in wanting to see singapore freer one day. as he lit the candles together with the rest, perhaps he like many one of us do contain and exude a sense of patriotism towards our nation. must give people the benefit of doubt and a chance mah. =)

I thought he does come across as being earnest as shown in this photo (click on the link):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23719850@N00/3155288849/

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
snake is very slippery. many should have witnessed how they go about playing their alter-ego roles. the nonsense behind them unless exposed and reminded continuously would surely breed more mischiefs.

you should know what i mean.....after this post:smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

actually i would like to choose to believe that people will change and do change. andrew could be sincere in wanting to see singapore freer one day. as he lit the candles together with the rest, perhaps he like many one of us do contain and exude a sense of patriotism towards our nation. must give people the benefit of doubt and a chance mah. =)

I thought he does come across as being earnest as shown in this photo (click on the link):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23719850@N00/3155288849/

FREE SINGAPORE?? all i heard from one of the videoclip which sounded like chee's ranting: FIX SINGAPORE....FIX SINGAPORE!!: :eek: