• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thai People are much happier than Singaporeans!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes confirmed,Thailand is indeed the LAND OF SMILES where the people can be poor but happy.Whereas Sinkeeland is the LAND OF TORTURE where the people are one of the most unhappy people in the world.double confirmed.

Asiatic smiles are full of shit. They smile and laugh at you but are secretly plotting to stab you in the back.

This is your land of smiles because PAP is not in charge of Thailand.

[video=youtube;eC6Xgon4EOs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC6Xgon4EOs[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You guys can comment whatever as you don't live there. Go rent a 5000 baht apartment for a month live with the people and you'll know.

These stupid sinkies have not yet get into the concept of having food without paying for it or get food that is real cheap for life. That is true happiness. Thais grow their own food and tended the land well to make sure food grow in their land forever. Now the Thais are into organic produce.. I love and respect Thailand.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These stupid sinkies have not yet get into the concept of having food without paying for it or get food that is real cheap for life. That is true happiness. Thais grow their own food and tended the land well to make sure food grow in their land forever. Now the Thais are into organic produce.. I love and respect Thailand.

Fucktard comment yet again!

You and your kampung thinking. Still believe that farmers are the happiest.

Then fuck home to matland and start doing your farming there!!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sucking dicks and swallowing cum is what most puyings do to stave off hunger pangs and remain organic in the process.
oso helps to up their level in the happiness index, both there in los or here in orchard towers :cool:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah, stupidity is bliss.

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree
I travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

Some of them want to use you [White Scums]
Some of them want to get used by you [daft Sinkies]
Some of them want to abuse you [Lightning]
Some of them want to be abused [69.9% Sinkies]

[video=youtube;qeMFqkcPYcg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcPYcg[/video]

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How did Thailand make you a retard? All land in Thailand technically belongs to the King, which means if you say something bad about the King just like Amos Yee did, your land can be confiscated. You would be homeless and without food.

How could you trade in your right to free speech in exchange for land and food? That's a very sinkie way of thinking. That's why I say the daftness of Thais are on par with sinkies. They are only 'happy' because they are daft. They aren't truly happy in the truest sense of the word.