• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thai People are much happier than Singaporeans!

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder Mark Wiens is based iN Thailand!

488x-1.png

452SAR

Alfrescian
Loyal
according to the scorecard, the Nordic countries (Norway, Sweden, Finland) and ANZ are 3-4 times more miserable than us.

bf3fca750ab947ba2108545da29f77a1.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
So according to the chart, sinkies are the second most happiest people? Fuck, then all the people I know and myself included must be suffering from chronic depression.

452SAR

Alfrescian
Loyal
So according to the chart, sinkies are the second most happiest people? Fuck, then all the people I know and myself included must be suffering from chronic depression.

as explained in yours truly's posted picture above, we are ranked second because we have many great imbeciles.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I can testify to the fact that when I come to Singapore I feel very kancheong and nervous 3-4 days I want out of there and back to Bangkok where I feel happy, fulfilled, in control of my own destiny last but not least sabai-sabai.

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
only stupid fucks will based themselves in sinkieland.
I can testify to the fact that when I come to Singapore I feel very kancheong and nervous 3-4 days I want out of there and back to Bangkok where I feel happy, fulfilled, in control of my own destiny last but not least sabai-sabai.
I just noticed that, according to the second column from the right, Thailand's 2015 "misery index" was "0.0", meaning that there was absolutely no misery in Thailand last year? :confused:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I just noticed that, according to the second column from the right, Thailand's 2015 "misery index" was "0.0", meaning that there was absolutely no misery in Thailand last year? :confused:

Whatever it is Thailand is a far better place to be living compared to Singapore. Don't just look at the price, look at the quality of life.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only stupid fucks believe that Thais are happier than sinkies. If thais were that happy, they wouldn't be seeking work in our ktvs as singing whores or masseurs or transvestites.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This proves that Thais are dafter than sinkies. The more daft you are, the happier you will be.

It's no wonder these two shithole countries have such powerful lèse majesté laws.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Only stupid fucks believe that Thais are happier than sinkies. If thais were that happy, they wouldn't be seeking work in our ktvs as singing whores or masseurs or transvestites.

You are mistaken. Thailand is known as the land of a thousand smiles. And rightly so. Sinkieland is known as the land of a thousand ways to get screwed.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are mistaken. Thailand is known as the land of a thousand smiles. And rightly so. Sinkieland is known as the land of a thousand ways to get screwed.

yes confirmed,Thailand is indeed the LAND OF SMILES where the people can be poor but happy.Whereas Sinkeeland is the LAND OF TORTURE where the people are one of the most unhappy people in the world.double confirmed.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes confirmed,Thailand is indeed the LAND OF SMILES where the people can be poor but happy.Whereas Sinkeeland is the LAND OF TORTURE where the people are one of the most unhappy people in the world.double confirmed.

land of scowls as sinkies kpkb for every imperfection, thanks to pap doing such a great job.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You guys can comment whatever as you don't live there. Go rent a 5000 baht apartment for a month live with the people and you'll know.