• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TCH Said Foreigners Will Integrate

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Enclaves will be formed and it is already happening. Even in the old Singapore, where you have the 4 major races, took at least 40 years. Now you have the Filipino, Vietnamese, and all others, coming in and you expect them to integrate, I think he must be kidding. Perhaps, the closest to Singapore are those from Malaysia.

Let's be realistic, the FTs are here solely for economic reasons only. Period.

and if you open your eyes, you will see integration of immigrants here.
Are you living in Singapore?

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me MacPherson. I know many immigrants and they integrate so well that their kids can never go back again.
Tampines? No BS?

I also know many FTs, that don't integrate and plan to go back when they made good money. You sure it's Macpherson.? What about 10 years later. Perhaps population will have hit 6.2 million, will you still be here?

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
76346_321995091239280_171374059_n.jpg

What do you think? Hehe

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also know many FTs, that don't integrate and plan to go back when they made good money. You sure it's Macpherson.? What about 10 years later. Perhaps population will have hit 6.2 million, will you still be here?

We are not interested in those who was pass, many plan to stay and they do integrate. I have two Indian neighbours, both fully integrated. Their kids are pure Singaporenese, cannot tahan living in India. So no worries.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
On what basis does he based on for the comment? In fact most countries with huge influx of foreign immigrants never has foreigners integrating into the local society. The immigrants brings along their only culture and tradition and shy away from integration.

I studied in England during early 1990s and resite in the city of Bradford, with 1/3 of its population from Pakistan. The race was imported during the 70s to fill the labour need for woll mills (which industry have collapsed during the 80s). The Pakistanese had never merged with the locals, they continued following their own cluture and tradition. In fact the whole city has turned into a Pakistanese township with a huge mosque in the middle of the city, buildings were so run down it looked like you are in Pakistan and not England.

In fact, the huge influx of immigrant will not only dilute the local culture, it will totally change the current cultural set up.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
On what basis does he based on for the comment? In fact most countries with huge influx of foreign immigrants never has foreigners integrating into the local society. The immigrants brings along their only culture and tradition and shy away from integration.

I studied in England during early 1990s and resite in the city of Bradford, with 1/3 of its population from Pakistan. The race was imported during the 70s to fill the labour need for woll mills (which industry have collapsed during the 80s). The Pakistanese had never merged with the locals, they continued following their own cluture and tradition. In fact the whole city has turned into a Pakistanese township with a huge mosque in the middle of the city, buildings were so run down it looked like you are in Pakistan and not England.

In fact, the huge influx of immigrant will not only dilute the local culture, it will totally change the current cultural set up.

hi there

1. bro, bingo!
2. also look at east london, the slum thing:p
3. tons of foreigners there hoh.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
add to the list :

peeing in public places
shitting in public places

Yes..here goes:

With 5.3m people in SG, many foreigners have shown bad social behaviours and defied SG's laws:

1. Spat in public areas
2. Spoke loudly and indiscriminately
3. Littered in public places
4. Disobeyed traffic laws
5. Ate and drank in MRT and buses
6. Obstructed SBS ops by
7. Hijacked taxi and killed airport cleaner
8. Jumped queues
9. peeing in public places
10. shitting in public places