• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP SIM ANN that pcb late for concert, thinks she's VIP, drag her out and flog her old cunt!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/20...straction-caused-while-artist-was-performing/

BITCH Sim Ann criticised for alleged late arrival at show and distraction caused while artist was performing​

By
Yee Loon
-
March 29, 2023

SINGAPORE — A local musician took to Instagram to highlight how ministers allegedly came late for a show and distracted the audience while another artist was performing on stage.
The post by Singapore jazz musician Daniel Alex Chua was posted as a disappearing message on Instagram but was screenshot by a netizen and shared on Twitter.
The original post reads as follows:
Context: ministers came late for show, stood up to shake hands, take photos,
chatter, distract audiences who actually wanted to watch and do watever Cetf formalities, not showing respect to our sg artist @bleuebyrd performance at all
Pls give every artist, local or not, the respect and love they deserve, at a time
where local music’s potential is at its highest to grow and be appreciated, it is
essential.
CB-sim-ann.jpg

Who were the ministers that the musician was referring to?
Well, we are not really sure exactly who, but the screenshot shows a person who resembles Ms Sim Ann, Senior Minister of State for National Development.
And true enough, Ms Sim herself made a post of her attending the event, with photos of her wearing the same clothing as the person featured in the post.
The event in which Ms Sim showed up was the launch of the symbolic 1-hour Switch Off last Saturday (25 Mar) and at Esplanade, where the Earth Hour Festival at Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay took place from 24-26 March. The WWF Singapore’s write-up would also suggest Ms Sim was the only guest of honour for the event.
She wrote, “Happy to have joined everyone at @esplanadesingapore last evening to count down to the @wwfsg Earth Hour Switch Off event, in which over 1,000 establishments all over Singapore – including the Orchard Road shopping belt – dimmed their lights in support of the environment.”
AD

Twitter user expressed disappointment for PAP ministers failing to show respect to artist, again

The Twitter user who shared the post, went further to criticised that the minister represents traditional values, which include respect.
“you can argue maybe its a small thing but to me, to many of us, it isn’t.”
The Twitter user suggested that the minister should have sat behind so as not to obstruct the view. Alternatively, they could have met somewhere else where it wouldn’t disrupt the art.
“I’m sure I’m missing some context but I cannot not see this as a disrespect to the artist.”
The tweet further noted that Singaporean Ministers already have a bad reputation when it comes to the music scene, ever since incidents with Watain concert incident and Blu Jazz Cafe saga.
And what the minister failed to gain people’s trust, “In fact, it’s doing the opposite. It just seems like they don’t know how to be sensitive to us.”
“ok la the watain and blu jazz they got explain ah but this one how to explain? i really cannot wrap my head around this? basic human decency?”

Even Singapore’s veteran blogger Lee Kin Mun, better known as mrbrown, had expressed his view on the alleged incident:
AD

Netizens brought up the issue of punctuality among ministers

In response to the tweet, some netizens also raised the issue of punctuality among government officials at public events.
One person shared a personal experience of a minister arriving at one of their company’s shows and causing a delay of 15 minutes past the scheduled start time, “while they and their retinue drank Champagne and took selfies in the lobby.”
wait.jpg

puntuality.jpg

disrupt.jpg

Another netizen chimed in sarcastically, saying “Big shot mah. Their time is more important than ours. All big shots are like that.”
big-shot.jpg

While another netizen defended the ministers’ punctuality issues, saying they often have very tight schedules and cannot always meet exact timings.
defended.jpg

Watain concert incident and Blu Jazz Cafe saga

For those who may not be familiar, in March 2019, the concert of Swedish metal band Watain was cancelled at the eleventh hour following negative feedback given by many Christians after its initial approval.
At that time, Home Affairs and Law Minister K. Shanmugam said the concert was cancelled out of interest for public order, and religious and social harmony.
He added that the band had a history of being offensive towards Christians and Jews, supportive of violence, have made various offensive statements, and that they’ve encouraged the burning of churches and terrorist acts committed in the name of the band.
Although Mr Shanmugam acknowledged that some Singaporeans disagree with the ban of the concert, but he said, “It is not about whether the Government should tell you what music you can or cannot listen to. You can listen to a Watain concert through Spotify, for example, at least as of now.”
AD
Some members of the public questioned why the Government decided to cancel the concert just over feedback given by a minority group in Singapore. They even wondered if Singapore is a Christian country as it accepted the concerns raised by just one minority group.
Meanwhile, Blu Jaz Cafe is a live music venue located at 11 Bali Lane, Kampong Glam in Singapore. It opened its doors in 2006 and was known for its open mic nights.
In October 2018, Blu Jaz Café found their entertainment license revoked primarily due to overcrowding issues.
The owner of the café had submitted an appeal to the police after receiving notice that their license was about to be revoked, and she stressed in her appeal that steps had been taken to address the issues of overcrowding and noise. Unfortunately, the police rejected the appeal.
The incident garnered significant public attention as Blu Jaz Cafe has become an integral entertainment hub for the creative scene in Singapore.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zero EQ.

Anyway it must be some crappy local gig or 'grassroots' event, a proper 'world tour' concert wouldn't invite these cretins to be the highlight of the show. :cool:

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
She just came back from China, probably PM buay tahan her face tell her to fuck off first.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here’s an excerpt from Shit Times

B1AE9B33-99BE-42A6-B750-11A2D4718DC5.jpeg

I don’t get it. Who the fuck…. Does the singer think she is?

She was presumably paid. She’s not exactly a Grammy winning artiste. Who cares whether the song was written by her?!

Young punks these days are too soft and whiny! I bet your kids complain the iPad wasn’t fast enough, or the tv’s blacks wasn’t dark enough and shit like that!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn these days ppl get offended over any small matter. In the good days they will get a slap from their parents and shut up. But alas… the Woke mob is against any form of discipline. I expect kids in the next 10 years to be spoilt rotten to the core.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now.in Internet news,lol,she will give damn many excuses,lol,all.papigs think zhey ate above everyone her action already show arrogance, lol,but 60% still blur blur

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now.in Internet news,lol,she will give damn many excuses,lol,all.papigs think zhey ate above everyone her action already show arrogance, lol,but 60% still blur blur
I believe it is due to no respect to the leader.

If the leader such as Sim Ann, she might not have won any respect from others, so people do not like her, or even hate her, so people just find her fault whenever possible to condemn her.

Last edited:

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
think reserve, what if Sim Ann was delivering a speech half way thru suddenly US president storm in then juz pass thru and everyone was shaking his hands totally ignore her
her attitude and Etiquette in house also raise eyebrow

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe it is due to no respect to the leader.

If the leader such as Sim Ann, she might not have won any respect from others, so people do not like her, or even hate her, so people just find her fault whenever possible to condemn her.

What achievements has she got other than her piece of cunt?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly. Besides her badminton speech I can't recall anything else this useless CB has done as a people elected MP
She should at least organize a gangbang buffet during her walkabout next round, make full use of her only talent, her cunt.

I will flog her smelly pussy!

images

Last edited: