• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Kin Lian support thread

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Precisely because people like you will then grumble and say it is "wayang", it is "unfair", it is "rigged", "voters are not given a chance to elect their president", "KNNBCCB the president is selected by the PAP!", blah blah blah...

Don't give you a chance to vote, you grumble and complain. Give you a chance to vote, you also grumble and complain. Are you able to see how irrational such behaviour is? No wonder LKY said this:

"You know the Singaporean. He is a hardworking, industrious, rugged individual. Or we would not have made the grade. But let us also recognise that he is a champion grumbler."
If you are a fucking pappy shill, you will have to try a lot harder to piss me off. Being long-winded won't win you any favors here .
Pappy dogs have no right to talk about terms like "irrational" when you're on the side of an irrational gahmen yourself.
BTW don't bother replying, you'll be on my ignore list. There are other worthy samsters who deserve more attention from moi, for better or for worse.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are a fucking pappy shill, you will have to try a lot harder to piss me off. Being long-winded won't win you any favors here .
Pappy dogs have no right to talk about terms like "irrational" when you're on the side of an irrational gahmen yourself.
BTW don't bother replying, you'll be on my ignore list. There are other worthy samsters who deserve more attention from moi, for better or for worse.

I am not here to win any "favors" from anyone or from the PAP who pay me for my postings.

Calm down, take a deep breath and don't throw up a tantrum. No point getting a heart attack or cerebral hemorrhage on account of Lau Chee Hong. He won't pay your medical bills or foot your funeral cost. It's really not worth it.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who are badly affected after tonight's announcement.

SOS.png

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only two issues in this PE are the margin of victory for Tharman, and whether Lau Chee Hong can keep his deposit. If there is a "freak" result, it will go in favour of NKS and not Lau Chee Hong.
If freak result goes to NKS, I don't mind as well. NKS can certainly represent Singapore well.

Most impt is the pro-CECA candidate must not win, else SG is doomed forever.

Else once Thambi wins, confirm all the India news outlet will headline 'India-origin candidate win Singapore's President Election'.. or 'Tharman is the first India-origin candidate to win in an elected presidency in Singapore' etc..

and not forgetting 'Modi congratulates Tharman for presidency' and wish to discuss on how to open up floodgates for CECAs to flood Singapore,
CCB mai la mai lai.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
If freak result goes to NKS, I don't mind as well. NKS can certainly represent Singapore well.

Else once Thambi wins, confirm all the India news outlet will headline 'India-origin candidate win Singapore's President Election'.. or 'Tharman is the first India-origin candidate to win in an elected presidency in Singapore' etc..

and not forgetting 'Modi congratulates Tharman for presidency' and wish to discuss on how to open more floodgates for CECAs to flood Singapore,
CCB mai la mai lai.
U can always move to jb

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

and not forgetting 'Modi congratulates Tharman for presidency' and wish to discuss on how to open more floodgates for CECAs to flood Singapore,
CCB mai la mai lai.
The thing is new shittyzens from rapist-land will surely vote for this botak. Probably Piss And Poop is betting on that.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I pushed the ink very hard, using all my weight, on TAN KIN LIAN BOX. I scare the ink will dissappear. The volunteers wonder how I took so long...hahaha. My mom wanted to vote for Ong Lai, but after seeing so many CECA at the queue, she changed her mind and voted for TKL too.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://mothership.sg/2023/09/52-per-cent-vote-presidential-election/

52% of eligible S'poreans cast votes in PE2023 as of 12pm​

polling-station-cover-2.jpg

A total of 1,406,182 Singaporeans have turned up to cast their votes across 1,264 polling stations as of 12pm, according to the Elections Department Singapore (ELD).

That makes up about 52 per cent of the total number of eligible electors.

The polls for the Singapore presidential election are open today (Sep. 1), from 8am to 8pm.

On an unrelated note, the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) posted an update on Facebook that there is "massive departure traffic" at the Woodlands Causeway and Tuas Second Link.

The estimated waiting time is two hours or longer.
------------