• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Kin Lian support thread

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2023-08-20-13-36-17-473_com.facebook.katana-edit.jpg

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
president's schedule is packed to the brim ??
what did our last president did daily ??:roflmao:
TKL has to proof his sincerity, .. otherwise how to...
Schedule sure packed one..but of course most are chorbolan type like attend community events as VVIP and cut ribbons, present awards etc..will still take up your time and you cannot fall asleep! NDP also must know where is the marker to stand. So quite siong. LOL

Last edited:

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let vote TKL , make sinkies great again
Correct. Vote for Tharman is totally meaningless unless one is a PAP polumpah fan. Vote for this unknown Cock Song also pointless might as well Vote for Tharman.

Left one and only logical critical choice for future of Singapore.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
To bros n sis thinking who to vote for.
It not about voting who u like to be president, it voting for your children, grandchildren, great grandchildren for the future of singapore and true blue Singaporean.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tan Kin Lian should introduce his wife to the press on Nomination Day:

"This is my wife, Vivian. She is 67 years old, not 45 years old. She is my wife, not my fiancée. She has no tattoo on her body. This one only I can confirm." :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
The more you listen to Tharman, the more you realize that he is not only a ultra smooth eloquent speaker but also a Talk Cock King...
This kind is the most dangerous. Talk til you feel so shiok under his spell, but nothing gets changed for past 22 years...LOL

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
The more you listen to Tharman, the more you realize that he is not only a ultra smooth eloquent speaker but also a Talk Cock King...
This kind is the most dangerous. Talk til you feel so shiok under his spell, but nothing gets changed for past 22 years...LOL

very dangerous yes-man of pap leehsienloong