• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Kin Lian for Elected President

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Front page headline, ST November 23, 2008

"I'm game to be elected President or Member of Parliament, if people want me"

Isn't it obvious all the 'champion of investor rights', is a planted one?. Where in Singapore, can a man be allowed to lead a protest or petition of any sort.

If CSJ organize the same thing....the entire police, army, civil defence force will be mobilized to Hong Lim Speakers Corner.

ARE YOU PEOPLE, SO BLIND TO SEE, ALL THESE?:mad:

TKL for president!! TKL FOR MP OF PARLIAMENT...candidate to oppose LTK in Hougang or even Potong Pasir!.

Willing to make a bet!!!:biggrin:

Sammael

Alfrescian
Loyal

Isn't it obvious all the 'champion of investor rights', is a planted one?. Where in Singapore, can a man be allowed to lead a protest or petition of any sort.

If CSJ organize the same thing....the entire police, army, civil defence force will be mobilized to Hong Lim Speakers Corner.

TKL for president!! TKL FOR MP OF PARLIAMENT...candidate to oppose LTK in Hougang or even Potong Pasir!.

He gets my vote n my family's.... 100000 isn't difficult to garner. Givne that TKL is likely to donate the bulk of his salaries to charity unlike the present one who is hoarding his & has no shame earning that indecent amount for doing so little! Peasants are hungry, what has he done?

What is important is that PAP will bring TKL down - remember how this Kuan guy got screwed from all angles? PAP cannot afford to have no-man as president or one who speaks from conscience like Ong Teng Cheong

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find this forum getting quite powerful, all these secret finally got leaked out to SPH. Now TKL news got spread so wide today. Luckily he openly criticised the pap for losing the ground and their systems gone haywire. His statement made headline in ST serves to remind citizen what went wrong with our current ruling party. Hooray!!!!

PJ Boy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Better than TKL than Nathan, even if they are all PAP men. I can't figure out what Nathan has done for his multi-million dollar salary.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tan Kin Lian is not fighting a political battle when he took up the minibond issue... and the pap knows that there are much anger in the people already.. and to "bring him down" as the champion of the minibond issue is political suicide....

the battlelines are drawn... what can expected are the pap media to do character assassination... then dig up some ancient mistakes.. and then bring him down... the pap got to do it without being seen as doing anything related to the minibond issue...

sinkees.. you want pap.. you behave like dogs and sheeps...

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mr Tan's talents will be wasted if he aims to be the President.

He should create his own Party and take over the gahment and let Singaporeans see the new gahment.

See the magic work of Mr Tan and his philosophy of caring and compassion.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
First find out if he is still a PAP Party white card holder which he is / was.

Think he has to declare this before most will take him seriously in politics.

But give the man his dues. What he did for the 'poor and unfortunate' in the minbonds saga is akin to pro-bono work by lawyers and more and must be loudly applauded.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

if Mr. Tan K. L. is willing to stand for General Elections, pitting himself against the PAP, and provided he does not generate a 3 cornered fight, and that he is contesting in the ward i'm in, i'd give him my vote :p

if Mr. Tan K. L. is standing for Presidency, no big deal. we've seen how the late Mr. Ong T. C. can't even get to know our reserves, how is Mr. Tan going to make any big difference? are we going to wait another 50 man years to find out? :biggrin:

siloti

Alfrescian
Loyal
First find out if he is still a PAP Party white card holder which he is / was.

Think he has to declare this before most will take him seriously in politics.

But give the man his dues. What he did for the 'poor and unfortunate' in the minbonds saga is akin to pro-bono work by lawyers and more and must be loudly applauded.

Sir, be cool, dont be elated. I read from somewhere the following:

"Questions to ponder ? ( no need to ask but to ponder upon!)
1) All his 30 years in NTUC- has he really helped to put in place a good system for the aged and sick and maimed in the NTUC insurance scheme for the people????Adequate?
2) why now all the anger and protest after 30 years ? Isn't it too coincidental?
3) Suddenly he leaves his comfortable job NTUC and then all this who har hallebaloo????
4) Other than recent times , what other protest has he made in th elast 30 years?
5) New blood at 60 years old?
6) Is is going to donate his Presidential salary( how many million again? for his simply life) and for how long ...since he talk so much about widening gap.
7) Got his statistics wrong when he says that academic scholarlistic achievements only from the rich and elites. If it was not for meritocracy and th ePAP where would he be ?would he have been NTUC chief for so long????8) one either wants to lead or doesn't want to - seeking 100,000 guaranteed or "insured" votes first....i don't know...
9) Is he prepared to declare his assets to date : his wife and churen's assets any trusts he may have -let's see how simple this man is!""

I cant steal chorut's for writing this, but be mindful, think about it.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP setting him up for the fall once they bring out the skeletons out of NTUC cupboard like the old couple being thrown out of their house due to NTUC income ( under TKL ) con man reverse morgage scheme.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
set up or no set up, skeletons or no skeletons,people are willing even to vote into parliament a worm, a demon, a satan and even anything under the sun.

if madmansg stands for election, i'm sure he'll get voted in with a big majority...people are just fed up from head to toe...so anyone who bothers to qualify himself and stands for the election anywhere...surely kena pushed into parliament...and then he can just sit,sleep and collect his allowance comfortably for the next 4 years and then wake up to speak or no need to speak or just follow the tailcoat and enter the enclave once again...collect the allowance for the second term and happily then can pension liao.horsay man this type of life.who does not want? i also want.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Tan's talents will be wasted if he aims to be the President.

He should create his own Party and take over the gahment and let Singaporeans see the new gahment.

See the magic work of Mr Tan and his philosophy of caring and compassion.

Nah, he's needed to expose the Papaya T for trash in the Parleement. No wonder the Papaya running dogs are in panic mode now.