• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tampines North will become SMC led by PAP MP Baey Yam Keng

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Teo Ser Slap should also be in an SMC as his GRC is a 6 men team,,,,that GRC should be shrunk too,,but of course sure can win as the Oppo will split the votes and of course than main contender is SDA,,no appeal at all

Shit, I got him mixed up with Teo Ser Luck. PAP himbos are all the same to me. :(

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Teo Ser Slap should also be in an SMC as his GRC is a 6 men team,,,,that GRC should be shrunk too,,but of course sure can win as the Oppo will split the votes and of course than main contender is SDA,,no appeal at all

If papigs dare to chop tsl ward into smc, WP confirm will go 3CF for it as it just across the street from Triple L punggol east smc. More likely turn into 4 member grc with gan thiam poh and that doctor lam from fernvale plus that 62 directorship shortie 楊木光 of hougang ave 8 & 9. Like that pasir ris can reduce to five seats and amk also 5 seats. That would mean one of them will lose job as need a minority.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
me also beri eager to know:
1/ how they're going redraw east coast GRC and marine parade GRC
2/ will lau lee TP be broken up
3/ will lau goh step down

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My fellow grassroots volunteers say that the Selfie King is very well-liked by his residents. He is expected to beat that piece of shit, Goh Meng Seng, into the ground and make him squeal 'Daddy!'

Dont see GMS no up. He may upset the odds. This MIW has got no substance unlike our scholarly Seng kor - economics and politics are his forte.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they are cutting the selfie king loose and hoping galactic master supreme will take the bait and leave the rest of tampones unscathed. at the same time if mr. ufo wins there will be a non-pappie watchdog in parleement watching over and barking at the wp. genius! whoever thought of this deserves the sg50 gold medal for fixology.