• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Angry Tampines MP Baey Yam Keng urgently looking for this woman so that Town Council can fine her $5,000

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
418467905_916990609784290_1061973845775829184_n.jpg

Baey Yam Keng 马炎庆

The town council cleaning contractor took a video of a woman feeding birds at Tampines Blk 492E void deck this morning.
This attracts birds to congregate and their droppings are unhygienic. This could also lead to bird population growth. The feed would also attract rodents and cockroaches.
We would like to seek information which could help establish her identity and address.
Offenders can be fined up to $5,000 for their first offence of feeding any wild animal and
up to $10,000 for subsequent offences.
As this is also littering, the culprit is liable to a Court fine of up to $2,000 for a first conviction, $4,000 for a second conviction and $10,000 for subsequent convictions.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 193617
MP Baey Yam Keng may want his grassroots team to take
a pic of him doing some good deeds like MP Koh Poh Koon
One don't need to purposely show the world you are doing something "good" if it truly comes from the heart. Maybe a person like this doesn't understand the true meaning of altruism.... So what is your point of this picture Koh??? A picture like this will probably backfire and do more harm than good.... if he has half a brain that is smart enough to understand that is....

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
One don't need to purposely show the world you are doing something "good" if it truly comes from the heart. Maybe a person like this doesn't understand the true meaning of altruism.... So what is your point of this picture Koh??? A picture like this will probably backfire and do more harm than good.... if he has half a brain that is smart enough to understand that is....
Oh dear, you've overestimated the intelligence and discernment of their intended audience.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's called virtue signalling and a photo op. Most career politicians do this. In fact, the shameless ones particularly enjoy it very much.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
why is Baey throwing a hissing fit? I am surprised he has the time to do that, since he's usually busy with taking selfies.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
why is Baey throwing a hissing fit? I am surprised he has the time to do that, since he's usually busy with taking selfies.
Baey is trying extremely hard to show that he cares for his constituency and its residents. He doesn't go for the results, but he merely goes for the show.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xb town council.should do the job ,same to.me many yrs back I saw one old lady feeding ,n I call town council ,they told me.to monitor.n tailed her,knn,if that lady call poli w I will be arrested,cb I told them.time.n place they told me to.tail her to her unit,cb,then why we pay mps n town council if I hv to do the job ,ccb

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's called virtue signalling and a photo op. Most career politicians do this. In fact, the shameless ones particularly enjoy it very much.
they are no different from the Malaysian only fan gal Pui Yi who recently posted about her acceptance by a degree mill to gain attention, or Kym Lim who has pasted her face all over Singapore by now. All are bona fide media whores

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the birds will keep cumming back as they lose their original wild instinct and incentive to scavenge and forage for food. must give that virgin a good fuck so she’ll be asking for more and letting her maternal instinct to feed go away.