• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taman Sutera Utama community

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia like that one lah, they don’t know that a lot of things can be done CONCURENTLY!

Actually, they ARE doing it concurrently but unfortunately, this is spreading their limited resources (namely $$$$) too thinly resulting in the present situation - everywhere 1/2 complete!
The SEED is really looking pathetic, since Jan till now, after 11 months - NO WORK PROGRESS!!
If the developer had put in some effort, SEED Phase 1 should be doing finishing touch by now and Impression and Casania fully completed and handing over to the buyers anytime now.

Guanyi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told that Sutura is financially sound. I think $$ was not the problem.

Actually, they ARE doing it concurrently but unfortunately, this is spreading their limited resources (namely $$$$) too thinly resulting in the present situation - everywhere 1/2 complete!
The SEED is really looking pathetic, since Jan till now, after 11 months - NO WORK PROGRESS!!
If the developer had put in some effort, SEED Phase 1 should be doing finishing touch by now and Impression and Casania fully completed and handing over to the buyers anytime now.

teanotcoffee09

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great to see new postings in this thread. Thanks for all your input.

I was told by the Sales Person that the completion of Phase 1 will be early 2014. I guess the resource that they seriously need now is workers that are actively engaged in the shopping mall extension. Money should not be a problem because they are backed by Keppel Land and also unit owners are paying them according to project progress.

Their reputation and serene living environment are two main reasons why I chose this project.

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also think money is not an issue for them.
This developer is a joint venture company that was formed from the collaboration among Singapore and Malaysia consortiums – Singapore-backed companies Keppel Land, CapitaLand and Lee Rubber, and Malaysia’s Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB), Lembaga Tabung Angkatan Tentera (LTAT) and Prime Site Sdn Bhd.

I was told that Sutura is financially sound. I think $$ was not the problem.

Guanyi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just recently I had a chance to tour the Taman. I was impressed by the up keeping of the Taman which is more than 7 years old now. The HOA must be pretty committed in making sure that the Taman is well maintained. I certainly hope that they will continue to do so when I move in :-)

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps you can take some photos to share with us? :smile:
Just recently I had a chance to tour the Taman. I was impressed by the up keeping of the Taman which is more than 7 years old now. The HOA must be pretty committed in making sure that the Taman is well maintained. I certainly hope that they will continue to do so when I move in :-)

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me try to get the security manager to allow me to make another round and take some picture.

You guys can get Bro SuteraUtama to take picture of SuteraOne , he is staying there right ? That place is really posh leh . I can picture Casania if you want.

Guanyi

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys can get Bro SuteraUtama to take picture of SuteraOne , he is staying there right ? That place is really posh leh . I can picture Casania if you want.

Bro, It will be great if you and Bro SuteraUtama can help to snap some pictures. Thanks in advance..:-)

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great! Hope can have some pictures on the site progress.

So sorry I am not able to contribute this time as I have not been there for quite sometime.

Let me try to get the security manager to allow me to make another round and take some picture.

Guanyi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mu8811

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_0121.JPG:*:IMG_0122.JPG
Bro, It will be great if you and Bro SuteraUtama can help to snap some pictures. Thanks in advance..:-)