• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taman Sutera Utama community

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, if I didn’t remember wrongly, half the Nusajaya were like jungle just 5 to 6 yrs ago. There were no Jusco, Tesco, Giant, and Bestari. Bukit Indah AVE7, AVE8, most of Nusa Indaman, Horizon Hill, Medini, and Kota Iskandar, Legoland, ... plus a whole list development were just started. There was lots of deserted bungalow, who will belived the Iskandar story then ?
We were all surprised that everything just mushroom up at unbelievable speed. Those who are hunting for just a humble piece 22x70 land will know what price he is paying now. Now tell me how big is that piece of land in Sutera Utama? At most is 50 hector, it is just a deserted land not jungle lah .

The Sutera Utama story sounds very Singaporish. They got good schools, shopping/commercial and the rumoured trainline. Cannot help to think a Singapore guy is behind it. The price is not cheap given you have to believe in their plan. They have some prop not selling well like the Casania. I like their plan but wondering why some of the props are moving slow relatively.

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Sutera Utama story sounds very Singaporish. They got good schools, shopping/commercial and the rumoured trainline. Cannot help to think a Singapore guy is behind it. The price is not cheap given you have to believe in their plan. They have some prop not selling well like the Casania. I like their plan but wondering why some of the props are moving slow relatively.

I thought all along the " Singapore guy behind it" as you mentioned is Keppel Land and Capital Land

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought all along the " Singapore guy behind it" as you mentioned is Keppel Land and Capital Land

Yes you are right. Kepland can be the business owner and leave the estate development/architect to the Malaysian. Looking at GLC, they tend to add the Singapore flavour in their involvement.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal

Most probably is due to Strata Title, you are not allowed to extend or built a gate to fence up. Some people see it as a disadvantage . Also Singaporean coming from 2nd Link is scare of the jam along bestari road.

Guanyi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Jasonjst, How do you like living in Taman Sutera Utama? I have bought a unit at the Impression. Was fortunate to get a unit that is facing the park. Progress has been slow due to shortage in skilled worker, as I was told.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Jasonjst, How do you like living in Taman Sutera Utama? I have bought a unit at the Impression. Was fortunate to get a unit that is facing the park. Progress has been slow due to shortage in skilled worker, as I was told.

hi Guanyi , nice staying in Casania . Taman Sutera Utama is as old or older than Nusajaya township, with a well known reputation for excellent quality , nice living enviroment . Recently , saw them building a road leading towards Perling Highway , not sure where it lead to ? It will greatly ease the heavy traffic along Bestari if it can go to the highway .

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
cwlink.jpg

Hey Good News ! Causeway Link is providing bus service to Sutera Mall on a daily basis !
Hehe , will pass by Casania / Impression too !

Last edited:

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal
That good new indeed!

BTW, are you aware that there is a plan to have internal shutter bus for residents to and fo Sutera Mall? I was told this is to reduce the traffic flow over there.

Hey Good News ! Causeway Link is providing bus service to Sutera Mall on a daily basis !
Hehe , will pass by Casania / Impression too ![/QUOTE]

Guanyi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Jasonjst. Good to know that you like the area. I am looking forward to be living in your neighbourhood. I was curious to know where the new road is leading to as well. My initial thought was leading to the Seed. It will be great if it is connecting to the Perling Highway.

hi Guanyi , nice staying in Casania . Taman Sutera Utama is as old or older than Nusajaya township, with a well known reputation for excellent quality , nice living enviroment . Recently , saw them building a road leading towards Perling Highway , not sure where it lead to ? It will greatly ease the heavy traffic along Bestari if it can go to the highway .

Guanyi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great news indeed! That will save a lot of communiting and parking issues, especially during the weekend.

I was think of proposing to the Tanah Sutera management to allow all the residents in SU the access to the facilities in the Seed with a small monthly fee. Do you think that will work?

That good new indeed!

BTW, are you aware that there is a plan to have internal shutter bus for residents to and fo Sutera Mall? I was told this is to reduce the traffic flow over there.

Hehe , will pass by Casania / Impression too !
[/QUOTE]

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Jasonjst. Good to know that you like the area. I am looking forward to be living in your neighbourhood. I was curious to know where the new road is leading to as well. My initial thought was leading to the Seed. It will be great if it is connecting to the Perling Highway.

When will u collect keys for Impression ?
Maybe u can check will the sale guys where the new road going to ?

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great news indeed! That will save a lot of communiting and parking issues, especially during the weekend.

I was think of proposing to the Tanah Sutera management to allow all the residents in SU the access to the facilities in the Seed with a small monthly fee. Do you think that will work?
[/QUOTE]

It is possible , u must get HOA to lobby the idea. Will be nice if resident can share the facilities @ the Seed .

Guanyi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at getting the key in late Q1 or early Q2, hopefully. Was told that there is a slight delay due to shortage of skilled worker. I suspect that they have mobilized their workers to work on the mall extension. Just look at progress that they have made at the mall. I have always wanted to ask the sales guy on where the road is leading to, always slip out of my mind. Will ask her next week.

When will u collect keys for Impression ?
Maybe u can check will the sale guys where the new road going to ?

Guanyi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will push for it after moving in. This will help to reduce the maintenance fee for the Seed residents as well.

It is possible , u must get HOA to lobby the idea. Will be nice if resident can share the facilities @ the Seed .[/QUOTE]

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal
The plan of internal shutter is intended for "Seed" residents that could be extended to other residents as well. It will be great new indeed if this plan is approved.

The "Seed" trademark is low density living. I am not sure if they buy that or not but I think it is an effort worth trying.

[/QUOTE]

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very likely, the progress for Seed also very slow too.

Please share with us as to where this road is leading to, I am sure many of us are curious to know too.

Looking at getting the key in late Q1 or early Q2, hopefully. Was told that there is a slight delay due to shortage of skilled worker. I suspect that they have mobilized their workers to work on the mall extension. Just look at progress that they have made at the mall. I have always wanted to ask the sales guy on where the road is leading to, always slip out of my mind. Will ask her next week.