• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sumiko Tan is getting married

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://forums.delphiforums.com/sammy...s?msg=108918.1

<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>Coffee Shop Talk (Read-Only Folder) - sex & $ scandals in the police force</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>loaded888 <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>21/06/2006 06:17 </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>to: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>1 of 764 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>108918.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>with the recent entrapment from cnb leading to a doctor's career demise, perhaps the police force and cnb should look themselves in the mirror to check if they have such moral authority when their own are not exactly angels. worse, they cover up cases of their very senior officers.
their ex-commissioner, goh yong hong, was dating and screwing sumiko tan, a journalist with the local papers. she was given great excess to news and info from the police files. of course goh yong hong was married then. wonder what their political masters feel about the number 1 man having such flings ? you then have ex-deputy commissioner of police jagit singh always trying for sumiko too ! mr bayi was known to have a junior officer arrange his flings.
in recent times, we have a senior asst commissioner tan puay kern joining the exclusive club. he was reported to have told his wife he was on overseas course when he went to meet his lover in the US. his lover, also his subordinate, was then about to graduate from her masters programme. also a married man, no action taken ! currently, director special duties and director public affairs dept.
even more mischevious was one lim soo gee, a retired asst commissioner now senior vice president with capitaland. he was investigated for bringing a lady companion to some training quarters for a quickie. maybe he is not aware of hotel 81. cheapo chap. imagine bonking your girl at a training base in mandai. the woman companion is wife of one of ah long san's right-hand man. it was alleged that ah long san wanted to pay his man 200k to "surrender" his spouse to soo gee. therefore, cpib initiated their investigations. best of all, he was allowed to retire despite serving meaningless time in the cid as deputy director special duties. by the way, this sheep in wolf's clothing worships at paya lebar methodiat church !!!
we also have current deputy director of the cpib, one deputy asst commissioner koh teck hin caught with his pants down in genting highlands. told his wife he was away on course but when wife called, police operator informed her that her husband was on leave ! he was in genting with one of his subordinates and strangely, both are doing well today, in their respective careers.
another senior asst commissioner rajagopal was found in the carpark of punggol park with his subordinate way past sleeping time. a police patrol car checked on them and his woman companion had the audacity to challenge the police check. rajagopal did not faced any disciplinary measures from his management. perhaps they sanctioned his action. or he was counselling a junior officer in distress.
next, we have a celebrity. recently promoted to superintendent of police, adrian quek. his wife is huang biren, an actress. adrian was bonking a trainee from police academy leading his wife to physically check on him. he now bonks another lady from the intellectual property rights branch. how lucky ! bonk and bonk. promoted and promoted. perhaps biren should find men to bonk her to seek revenge.
on the money side, a senior asst commissioner was allowed to retire when he committed criminal breach of trust. the amount was 7 figures ! but because he was once in-charge of the security branch, someone sanctioned his retirement and not charge in court. how fortunate. his name, ong seng chye.
commissioner of police, can you please reply ? better still, wong kan seng, please explain if your police top men are free from disciplinary action for misbehavior.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

cheongster123

Alfrescian
Loyal
i feel really happy for sumiko. at 46 she still looks delectable, in the "mature lady" sort of way.
there's no feeling like school love rekindled after so many years.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck, just when I thought she will run out of things to write, she goes on to marry. I don't think I can bear her "I am married" stories any more than "I am single" stories.

And why is Life! devoting one full page to another one of her self-indulgent drivel??

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Fuck, just when I thought she will run out of things to write, she goes on to marry. I don't think I can bear her "I am married" stories any more than "I am single" stories.

And why is Life! devoting one full page to another one of her self-indulgent drivel??
Even if you buy the newspaper, you don't have to read her column.
I have not read her column for many years already.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
His husband is really damn dumb

Why marry a 45 year old old hag?
Get a 25 year old girl lah

Maybe this guy is impotent??
That's why he doesn't care about sex life and having babies etc
Very likely he has erectile dysfunctional syndrome.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if you buy the newspaper, you don't have to read her column.
I have not read her column for many years already.

I object as a matter of principle. I seldom read her column too, save those that are so awful that I just can't help but read them. It's like a road accident, so ugly but you just have to see it still.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
His husband is really damn dumb

Why marry a 45 year old old hag?
Get a 25 year old girl lah

Maybe this guy is impotent??
That's why he doesn't care about sex life and having babies etc
Very likely he has erectile dysfunctional syndrome.

25yo girl cannot pay for his electrical shop, his motorbike, his traffic police summons (since he like to ride at 130kmh).............

jw5

Loyal
I object as a matter of principle. I seldom read her column too, save those that are so awful that I just can't help but read them. It's like a road accident, so ugly but you just have to see it still.
I don't look at road accidents either.
When I'm in a bus or a car and there's a road accident, everyone else will turn and look but I'll look straight ahead or at whatever I was looking at before.
That's exactly the same attitude I take towards articles by Sumiko, LWL and the Chua sisters.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, don't frighten me. I was hoping for a bit of reprieve.

Actually, I could'nt put it any better!! Like you, I've suffered almost every Sunday with her drivel.

But, my friend, me thinks our joy is short lived. It will go and on with stories of endless love and happiness with hubby and possible kids...

We might even get a 6 part series on issues like adoption, surrogate mothers, artificial insemination, test tube babies, marital infidelities,divorce,suicides..... or has she done all of that?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This woman got me by the balls for too long. The only person in singapore's history that was allowed to access to police case files to write her book because her boyfriend was CP. Everyone else including old man's ex secretary had to rely on court transcripts for their books.

A bang for a book must surely be poetic in some sense. This is the same woman who lionised the legendary pimp and niteclub mummy Mona with no clue the ruin that Mona brought to hundreds of Malaysian girls who were barely coming out of their teens.

My, my, Scro! What a eulogy! Never seen you waxing so lyrical over a wilting flower! I was bowled over by yr poetic prose and perfect piece of art. If more SPH spinsters do not stop spinning yarns on weekend columns and start darning baby socks, we wouldnt be able to see these bursts of literary genius from our forum brothers. I hope Sumiko will read SBF and find out the fantastic fans she has had over these years. She certainly brought out the best in us!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. This lady is so thick that she does not realise that every article is about her and her family. She has no clue that the mandate to govern had been usurped by unethical means long time ago by Dad who thinks that he knows best.

The only consolation is that it not every week and the respite helps.

For me, I always thought that Dr Lee Wei Ling's articles were the worst thing that could happen to The Straits Times. The articles always centre around her dad or her mum, sometimes her alibino nephew or her sister-in-law. (Read: boring, boring).

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Sumi can finally engage in 69, cowgirl & spoon position after reading about it or being shared by her married girlfriends.

Sucmikok Tan can finally stop buying cucumbers and carrots in bulk, now that she has a real lupcheong. The cucumber shortage in S'pore is over. Yippee.:biggrin: