• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sumiko Tan is getting married

jw5

Loyal
hehheh....... attend more socialite functions and hear anecdotes of her exploits from those gossiping tai tais.

They are a goldmine of information on who's sleeping with whom within the elite circle. :biggrin:
The gossiping tai tais should spend more time worrying about who their husbands are fucking.
Of course we know that most of them accept the situation for "economic reasons".

jw5

Loyal
In every woman's heart, there is a desire to be married, to have children and be a mother. It's a natural sort of thing - reinforced by culture or custom.

They feel bad being left on the shelf - unwanted - so they came up with lots of stories to save face such as having freedom, wanting to look after mum and dad, granny, etc
Or the Sour Grapes Theory.
"Marriage is a not a good thing".

jw5

Loyal
Don't be shy, Sumiko Tan is cute and is quite a babe, all sour grapes here don't want to admit it, if she was not pretty, why do so many still follow her artcles and bother to post comments here?
Why do people here post comments about LKY and his family?
Because they love him?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... for the life of me, I couldn't imagine why women, or a woman would be happy at a strange man whistling at her.

... I'd still find it disturbing if he whistles at me if he was a stranger. ...
so, u prefer dem 2 whistle @ all other women who wok past dem ...

n wen u wok past dem, dey diam-diam ...

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
1-3.jpg

Who is this er.....simi ko that stole the limelight from my precious daughter Lee Wei Ling?
Post her photo here so that I can see who the heck she is.
I shall unmarry her and make sure she does not get married until my precious daughter does.:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
In Sat's ST, there was an advert for Sun's ST about an article by a reporter, I think his name is Ignatius, where he wanted to thank Sumiko for her articles all these years which apparently has helped him in some way or other.
I'm not going to read the article for fear of vomitting my breakfast or lunch, so can someone please read it and summarise it for us here?
Many thanks.

angie ll

Alfrescian
Loyal
congrats to ms tan...anyways Sunday papers nowadays is dominated by either Ms tan or Ms Lee, honestly, i would prefer reading Ms Tan's column...the other...is more about brass polishing than anything...

hey, dont insult ms. lee. she happens to say lots of logical stuff. me like her lots.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah, she is no model material herself. A 46 year old wrinkled pussy, not good in bed, thinks she is hot shit. She will be lucky if he has a Hyundai. The 5 Cs is not attainable by her. Maybe 1 C only. That C is Cock.:biggrin:

How would you know that??? :eek:

You are her EX?

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
hehheh....... attend more socialite functions and hear anecdotes of her exploits from those gossiping tai tais.

They are a goldmine of information on who's sleeping with whom within the elite circle. :biggrin:

How would women know that? I thought it was the guys who know. Don't you think those women are jealous? So which of the female socialites are good? This is ridiculous gossip. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seriously, the only reason why the women who claim to know could know, is when the guy sleeping with Sumiko tells them. So how would that happen? :cool:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
so, u prefer dem 2 whistle @ all other women who wok past dem ...

n wen u wok past dem, dey diam-diam ...

Yup that's right. I would wear a burqa in Singapore if I could. :biggrin: I hate men staring at me and thank goodness THEY DON'T because I am super ugly!! :biggrin:

That is why you don't get gossip about me, just pretty ole Sumiko. :smile:

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoa, Sumiko Tan thread more than 4,000 hits in two days, shows how popular she is, and her top fan scroobal drooling after her

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoa, Sumiko Tan thread more than 4,000 hits in two days, shows how popular she is, and her top fan scroobal drooling after her

Yes, I keep wondering what's the difference between a Bangla working in Singapore as an electrician and a Singaporean working in Britain as an electrician.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do you get a confession from a criminal?

By making him read Sumiko Tan's articles aloud. By the 3rd article (at most), he will be begging you to a bullet in his head. Do not go beyond that or you might not have a case and might even be fark by your boss for adding another nutcase in IMH.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Sat's ST, there was an advert for Sun's ST about an article by a reporter, I think his name is Ignatius, where he wanted to thank Sumiko for her articles all these years which apparently has helped him in some way or other.
I'm not going to read the article for fear of vomitting my breakfast or lunch, so can someone please read it and summarise it for us here?
Many thanks.

Fancy Iggy- a gay in a long term, commited relationship - learning from a shriveled shrew as Sumiko who, while resting on the "for quick sale" shelf, got swopped by a bargain hunter!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Yup that's right. I would wear a burqa in Singapore if I could. :biggrin: I hate men staring at me and thank goodness THEY DON'T because I am super ugly!! :biggrin:

That is why you don't get gossip about me, just pretty ole Sumiko. :smile:

If u are super ugly, they will still stare at you. The face only a mother can love.:biggrin: