• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man with clown phobia hired clown for son's bird day party, end up found wife has clown fetish, tio gaosua by clown. Any samsters bu got clown fetish?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
MAN’S WIFE CHEATED ON HIM WITH CLOWN THEY HIRED FOR SON’S B’DAY
IMG-20240129-113649.jpg

It’s humiliating enough to get cheated on by my wife but in my own home with the clown we hired for our sons birthday.

Okay I realise the initial amusing nature of the idea and if had happened to anyone else but me i’d probably laugh. this is one of the most humiliating experiences of my life. I’d hate for any of my friends or family to know the true reason why my wife and I are splitting up.

My wife insisted on hiring a clown for my sons birthday despite my protests because A) Who hires clowns anymore B) I have a (not aggressive but present) fear of clowns. I gave in to my wife because I love her…The biggest regret of my life. She was angry at me all day, she disappeared during the party around the same time as the clown was on break. I’ll skip the details but I put the pieces together pretty quickly

hmm okay i’ll try to keep my cool cause the whole thing feels so ridiculous and like i said initially is humiliating. I had noticed they were chatting in the kitchen right after his break, he was making her laugh (which i guess he’s paid to do) it didn’t seem overly flirtatious so i went bout enjoying the party. Only to return to the kitchen and neither of them were there, i wandered around the party looking for my wife not too concerned with where the clown was at all. Anyway i eventually found her and she literally (this is where is gets ridiculous) had some clown makeup on her lip and cheek. I pointed it out to her, she wiped it off without an explanation.

once the party ended i noticed something peaking out of the top of her dress. Now with warranted suspicion i took it out and it was the clown business card tucked into her bra…

that’s when i confronted her and she confessed almost immediately

I’d like to say I don’t have answers to all of the questions about the interaction, I wanted as little details possible about the act itself from my wife.

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clown probably asked his wife you want try juggle the balls, she said why not?

And the rest was history :geek:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's obvious the wife already had an affair with the guy for a long time... hiring him is just an excuse... Anyway if the wife wants to leave..go ahead