• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stingy s'pore guy spoilt my mood by giving me a gift worth less than $30

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many Sporeans aspire for the 5Cs. Unfortunately Spore girls are hoping to get on the fast track by hooking up with partner who can take them there. I say unfortunate because relationships in Spore have become too materialistic.

This guy might be an old fashion romantic who doesn't believe in trying to "buy" a girlfriend:confused: He may be looking for a soul mate rather than a materialistic lay:o

Don't be naive. Old fashioned romanticism is out of the window. You think girls these days will find walking under the rain with a flimsy umbrella and taking SBS bus romantic?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything. - Mohammad Ali

[video=youtube;d834SzBm8m8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d834SzBm8m8[/video]

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie gals are materialistic. Period.

Don't know about you, but some guys feel that compiling and burning their favourite MP3 songs takes more time and effort and sincerity than simply going to a shop to buy a CD, even if the cost of burning your own CD is lower. Plus you get to put all the good songs together on one album.

This is what romance is about – going the extra mile to give something special and personal. Sad that this Sinkie loser gal's distorted idea of romance is measured by the number of zeros on the price tag of a gift.

The girl is obviously not much of a misic fan else she would have appreciated the gesture behind the gift.
The guy playing violin to the cow....using the wrong tactic makes him a loser.
I used to have a girl who was a music buff and she would record all her favourite songs on blank cassettes for me. I was an ah Beng that wouldn't have bothered to listen to those songs otherwise.....she opened up a new world for me. I still have those cassettes from over 30 years and I still remember her till today.
Another girlfriend had a habit of always give me ask made cards and tiny stars.....I'm not sure if she did that to all her boyfriends or friends even.....but it did made me feel very special. Call me sentimental but I've kept each and every one of those cards too

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The girl is obviously not much of a misic fan else she would have appreciated the gesture behind the gift.
The guy playing violin to the cow....using the wrong tactic makes him a loser.
I used to have a girl who was a music buff and she would record all her favourite songs on blank cassettes for me. I was an ah Beng that wouldn't have bothered to listen to those songs otherwise.....she opened up a new world for me. I still have those cassettes from over 30 years and I still remember her till today.
Another girlfriend had a habit of always give me ask made cards and tiny stars.....I'm not sure if she did that to all her boyfriends or friends even.....but it did made me feel very special. Call me sentimental but I've kept each and every one of those cards too

Yes, these gestures mean a lot more than just splurging on a big-ticket gift. One of my friends once dedicated a song on radio to his girlfriend, made a recording of the radio program itself on a cassette, and gave it to her on her birthday. She was very touched.

I remember making a friendship bracelet and even spending several evenings carving out a découpage of a couple's photo for a girl I liked many years back. She became my wife. :smile:

Maybe girls back then were different.

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe girls back then were different.

Extortion turns a wise person into a fool,
and a bribe corrupts the heart.

The end of a matter is better than its beginning,
and patience is better than pride.

Do not be quickly provoked in your spirit,
for anger resides in the lap of fools.

Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?”
For it is not wise to ask such questions.

In my humble opinion, girls of 'olde are just as delusional as those of today, they just fantasize about different things that's all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Un_bel_di_vedremo

[video=youtube;bkUq98oiyRc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkUq98oiyRc[/video]

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't be naive. Old fashioned romanticism is out of the window. You think girls these days will find walking under the rain with a flimsy umbrella and taking SBS bus romantic?

Modern Spore's problems is a creation of LKY's vision. Maybe that is why we have so many broken marriages & unhappy single guys emigrating & looking elsewhere.:confused:

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Modern Spore's problems is a creation of LKY's vision. Maybe that is why we have so many broken marriages & unhappy single guys emigrating & looking elsewhere.:confused:

LKY came up with the so-called "Graduate Mothers" Scheme" and SDU & as a result, many female graduates, including his own dear daughter was left on the shelve, with no potential husbands who wanted to court and marry them.

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singkies got farmer low caste ugly genes. Also in- bred for long time till ancestor left their villages in China or India .... That's why we are mostly unattractive in looks ..

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe in any courtships, it's the girl who holds the key, i.e. she is the active agent in the relationship.

Even though sincerity is important, it's not the determining factor. The determining factor is whether she likes you, and the first impression counts. If the girl likes you, whatever you give her will come across as act of love as far as she is concerned (likewise, if you like the girl, even her soiled panties will get you all excited). It doesn't matter if your gift is worth $30 or $3,000. It never works the other way, that she likes you because of your gift. She likes your gift, that's all.

If the girl likes you, she sees you as her Protector, even though deep inside you know you are a ball-less shit. If the girl doesn't like you, she expects you to her Provider.

There is a subtle difference between the role of a Protector and that of a Provider. The problem with mangina is they are not protectors at all, but they think by providing (and continually provide) they can somehow be elevated to the role of a protector.

It's not what the man does that makes him a protector or provider. It's the manner in which the girl treats you that defines your role as a protector or provider. A girl will always love her protector, but make use of her provider.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I believe in any courtships, it's the girl who holds the key, i.e. she is the active agent in the relationship.

Even though sincerity is important, it's not the determining factor. The determining factor is whether she likes you, and the first impression counts. If the girl likes you, whatever you give her will come across as act of love as far as she is concerned (likewise, if you like the girl, even her soiled panties will get you all excited). It doesn't matter if your gift is worth $30 or $3,000. It never works the other way, that she likes you because of your gift. She likes your gift, that's all.

If the girl likes you, she sees you as her Protector, even though deep inside you know you are a ball-less shit. If the girl doesn't like you, she expects you to her Provider.

There is a subtle difference between the role of a Protector and that of a Provider. The problem with mangina is they are not protectors at all, but they think by providing (and continually provide) they can somehow be elevated to the role of a protector.

It's not what the man does that makes him a protector or provider. It's the manner in which the girl treats you that defines your role as a protector or provider. A girl will always love her protector, but make use of her provider.

Wow!!! that is power Nano... Good post of wisdom for mangina losers...

So the question or i can say the KEY question is... how can a girl naturally see a guy as a real protector..the key word here is naturally and not artificially.

steveaustin316

Alfrescian
Loyal
i agree, cheapskate should just visit geylang and stop wasting sinkies gals time.

Brother SINGVELD, you too kind.
I would ask him go BL or pcc himself.

With little info from the story, actually, in the first place, he should at least find out what the gal likes or what she had been interested in.
No need to be expensive but of sentimental value whereby she will treasure and cherish.
:p

So, Brother CHOOTCHIEW, Mr-Middle-Aged-Gentleman, how was your $3K bag gal coming along?
:confused:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY came up with the so-called "Graduate Mothers" Scheme" and SDU & as a result, many female graduates, including his own dear daughter was left on the shelve, with no potential husbands who wanted to court and marry them.

The SDU program was another brilliant idea of LKY:rolleyes:
Who can forget the SDU(Single Desperate & Ugly) experiment:biggrin:

There was actually 2 schemes. One for for those with GCE O & higher qualifications. This was called SDU and another for those with lower education. For the lower educated it was called SDS. Some jokingly called it the Single Desperarte & Stupid group:o

I actually requested the forms for the girls at accounts because there were many single girls there. The chief accountant who was single, later complained that they rejected her application because she was too old.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thats right men's lives are controlled by bitches.it is reccomended that sinkie males that are pussified manginas or requiring of 3k gucci bags to get pussy either remain single or turn gay or become mgtow like tonyfag.even the most powerful man and dictator in far east asia Lee Kuan Yew,lived in complete pussification with his balls in the iron grip of his wife's fist.the man who had absolute control and power over millions of sinkies,succumbed to depression upon his wife kwa geck choo's death and said he wanted nothing left to do with the world,and singapore the kingdom he created and wished to join her in death.

Women do not care about romanticism,they do not care about singing in the rain and tap dancing on the streets.they thrive on having absolute control over men.they thrive on having a full grown men bawling like a baby,fully prostrate on the floor,hugging her leg while dragging a suitcase.it makes them high it makes them feel powerful.they thrive on mind games and mindfucking u.they thrive on guilt and pain of their victims.pressing a burning fire sparkler to the palm of their flesh,sneering through the pain and smell of burning flesh,claiming it is ur selfish love that cause them to hurt themselves,ur selfish need to possess them and abandon them while the crazy fool in love you begged ur childhood love in tears to stop it,to stop hurting them and u.while u play the foolish game of love with a crazy women.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thats right men's lives are controlled by bitches.it is reccomended that sinkie males that are pussified manginas or requiring of 3k gucci bags to get pussy either remain single or turn gay or become mgtow like tonyfag.even the most powerful man and dictator in far east asia Lee Kuan Yew,lived in complete pussification with his balls in the iron grip of his wife's fist.the man who had absolute control and power over millions of sinkies,succumbed to depression upon his wife kwa geck choo's death and said he wanted left to do with the world,and singapore the kingdom he created and wished to join her in death.

Another suck lky dick post.. What a fucking bad example.. Lky is a fucking coward.. You use a coward to be am example..

Dr Chee's wife never control him.. They are the perfect unification example of a couple. This only happens when the couple have balls.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my humble opinion, girls of 'olde are just as delusional as those of today, they just fantasize about different things that's all.

Today, their delusions are reinforced by laws, mainstream media and society. The 'you go girl', or 'because I'm worth it' attitude sucks.

It's amazing how women of today, despite having their own money, still want to extricate wealth from men.

I guess 'gender equality' is only fit for cherry picking. You're a strong and independent woman... until you need to obtain something of monetary value from men. :rolleyes:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am appalled at the lack of sincerity on the guy's part. Little wonder why so many sinkie women prefer Caucasians, who know how to wine and dine a woman and treat her like a princess.

Hi there

1. You really think the Caucasian dick is a better choice
2. Wake up and smell the Kopi.
3. Whites just want some available foc bonking.
4. Come on,get real.