• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

still remember me?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
who-are-you.jpg

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

Still remember me?

Somehow, my account got deleted and I had to re-register to write here.

Someone summed it up about divorces with profound clarity and insight, he said.' The main cause of divorces is marriage'.

I really can'y argue with that,

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Someone summed it up about divorces with profound clarity and insight, he said.' The main cause of divorces is marriage'.

hi there

1. fully support it, bro.!
2. honest, why marry if we can bonk for free.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the main cause of divorce is the woman. Hardly you hear abt divorce in gay marriages.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I also can say "the main cause of abortion is intercourse" :biggrin:

It all depends on a lot of factors as to how a marriage work out. For me, I'll sum it as,

1. The efforts by both parties
2. Internal environment i.e. living conditions
3. External factors i.e. working environment

I count my blessings that my marriage is still going strong :smile: