• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Still Dare to Eat Pork After Watching This?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope, worms in meat cannot survive a well-cooked meat. It's your evil Islam poison that causes you braindead.
Well you can never be 100% sure its killed and the larvae is still alive.
You display the symptoms of worm infestation. Going to the doctor won't help you. See a psychiatrist, because the worms are in your brain.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well you can never be 100% sure its killed and the larvae is still alive.
You display the symptoms of worm infestation. Going to the doctor won't help you. See a psychiatrist, because the worms are in your brain.

That is why you are such an idiot. Do a simple experiment to see what temp will kill larvae 100%.

But what is 100% sure is that you are braindead from evil Islam poisoning. That is why you are so stupid.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why you are such an idiot. Do a simple experiment to see what temp will kill larvae 100%.

But what is 100% sure is that you are braindead from evil Islam poisoning. That is why you are so stupid.
Similarly this thread is pulling you by the nose.
If that helps in more awareness about pork, the better it is. Thank you for keeping this alive.

I'm waiting for the worms to get from your brain to your fingers, if you get my drift?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Similarly this thread is pulling you by the nose.
If that helps in more awareness about pork, the better it is. Thank you for keeping this alive.

I'm waiting for the worms to get from your brain to your fingers, if you get my drift?

No need to thank Uncle here to showcase your stupidity. Go on, let us know how you experiment camel pee is medicine in Islam. Did you drink camel pee as instructed by your koran?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You bodo don't know the Quran never said that

You bodo, your hadith of Prophet Muhammad says camel's pee is medicine. You dare go against what your mad pedophile recommended?

Even your Islamic terrorist Dr Zakir Naik says so. Can even kill ringworm. So why don't you prove your mad pedophile's words and drink camel's pee?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You bodo, your hadith of Prophet Muhammad says camel's pee is medicine. You dare go against what your mad pedophile recommended?

Even your Islamic terrorist Dr Zakir Naik says so. Can even kill ringworm. So why don't you prove your mad pedophile's words and drink camel's pee?

Prove to us camel urine is hazardous and detrimental.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Prove to us camel urine is hazardous and detrimental.

Why should I? It's your evil Islam and mad pedophile's claim. So you should prove to us what your founder said is true.

I have already proven that pork is safe to eat. So why don't you prove to us that your mad pedophile says camel's pee is medicine?

Come on, show how stupid you are to not understand what I have typed so clearly for all to see.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should I? It's your evil Islam and mad pedophile's claim. So you should prove to us what your founder said is true.

I have already proven that pork is safe to eat. So why don't you prove to us that your mad pedophile says camel's pee is medicine?

Come on, show how stupid you are to not understand what I have typed so clearly for all to see.
So what is wrong with camel urine?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You Can't answer my question because of comprehension or you refuse to?
See how you tried to deflect? Why should I drink camel's pee when it's YOUR mad pedophile claim it is medicine. You too stupid to understand or you like your evil Islamic teachings always teaches you to lie.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The oldest documented person in the world at 117 years old is a PORK eating NON-MUSLIM. Data doesn't LIE or Taqiyya

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
See how you tried to deflect? Why should I drink camel's pee when it's YOUR mad pedophile claim it is medicine. You too stupid to understand or you like your evil Islamic teachings always teaches you to lie.
That wasn't my question. So answer it if you dare.