• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why i see arabs and muslims in tudong eat mcDonalds in bangkok when it isnt a halal establishment selling samurai pork burger?

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
they don't give a fuck and eat samurai pork burger too?

There are many Malays who eat pork.

Foreigner Muslim Bou124 in Matland :

So yesterday I've been in a Chinese restaurant , and I ordered chicken soupe, but the guy give me a pork soupe and rice. So after that I have eaten my first bite the girl on front of me said , so you're not Muslim?

I said to here that I come from a Muslim country and everything.. so i've just easten rice and I stopped eating the pork soupe.

After that, I leaved that restaurant and i headed to KFC, and here the truble started! So after that I've finished my meal at KFC, a guy come to me and started asking questions!
  • are you Muslim ?
  • you were eating pork in the Chinese restaurant, right?
  • I heard your conversation with the girl
I looked at the guy and I said that I've eaten pork by mistake. The problem is that the guy followed my after that I've quit KFC. And I didn't know what he wanted from me!

So after that, I walked a bit around the city and I get back to my hotel.

My question is:
  • Could I get in trouble if after eating pork ? (I come from a Muslim country)

LightGamez :

Man that dude's an asshole!

Bou124
Yes he is, I did some research, and I found out that Sharia law in Malaysia applied also on non-Malaysian Muslims, so that makes me think of what will happen if the guy reported me to the police about eating pork.

neotorama :
My Muslim friends eat pork. Don't worry.

galaxyturd2

Don't worry. I'm a Muslim who eats pork all the time. Haha.

Rice Queen :
I'm Malay so technically I'm Muslim in this country but I've never had any trouble when eating pork outside. A lot of times the seller would remind me there's pork in the food I ordered and ask if I was ok with it (I'm ok). But I don't go around the restaurant saying 'I'm Muslim is there pork in your food?"