• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SQ girls 2nd hottest in the world. Now vote for best looking stewardesses in Asia

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In short you won't see those dark skinned races tan. If you catch an african tanning better check if the sun rose from the west today same as a kelng

yes...those dark skinned ppl always wants to breach their body white ...:smile: . countries like thai and india ...those with white skinned always consider more superior then those dark skinned .

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes...those dark skinned ppl always wants to breach their body white ...:smile: . countries like thai and india ...those with white skinned always consider more superior then those dark skinned .

in those countries skin bleaching is much more common.

When you go to black neighbourhood stores in the US for eg. You won't find tanning products for sale but bleaching products and it's the opposite in white stores.

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
in those countries skin bleaching is much more common.

When you go to black neighbourhood stores in the US for eg. You won't find tanning products for sale but bleaching products and it's the opposite in white stores.
There are many cases of northern Indian women in India using whitening cream to make themselves look western.

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very common for them and it's this dumb mentality for these shit skins that think all cos they look more white externally they somehow become white. :rolleyes:
And they start thinking they are superior to the other Asians and Arabs. :eek:
No wonder even the Melbournites gave them a lesson.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And they start thinking they are superior to the other Asians and Arabs. :eek:
No wonder even the Melbournites gave them a lesson.

Even real whites don't behave like this. It's really a joke that you have assholes pretending to be phoney whites and then somehow think they are better.

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even real whites don't behave like this. It's really a joke that you have assholes pretending to be phoney whites and then somehow think they are better.
If they can behave like that even when in dark skin, they will be more arrogant when they have white skin and start thinking they are westerners.

I have worked with Ah Nehs before and it is more bitter than eating a whole basket of bitter gourds.

Agent AoS

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they can behave like that even when in dark skin, they will be more arrogant when they have white skin and start thinking they are westerners.

I have worked with Ah Nehs before and it is more bitter than eating a whole basket of bitter gourds.

Government say Singaporeans should eat their medication .
The medication is thus the FTs .

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
3922449928_0ed4ac501b_o.jpg

ouch so hot it gave her boss a boner:biggrin:

ps i have her as friend on fb

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whites sun tan because of their skin pignment deficiency in Vitamin D. They may not know it, but it's a natural instinct, their skin calling for it.

Chinese sun tanners are fad idiots asking for trouble, either skin cancer or looking like a freak neither Chinese nor Malay. The only valid reason for a sun tanned Chinese is being a professional swimmer or lifeguard.

Whites should actually minimise suntanning. Their skin is too fair to provide the protection needed as against the sun's harmful rays. I am sure u have seen how very fair skin angmo turn pink/ sunburnt after just half an hour under the sun and how their race has the highest number of skin cancer sufferer. The places they originate from do not see the sun as often as people living in the tropics and therefore their skin evolve such that it lacks the protective elements against the sun.

Vit D deficiency is common throughout all races. I read from somewhere that the body needs sunlight to extract vit D from ingested food. However exposing oneself to sunlight does not mean sun tanning under the sun for hours.

mayliewwan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fair skin Chinese also kena burn lah . Once, I saw a SQ stewardess at Changi Airport, walking towards a Perth bound flight. The back of her neck was pinkish red and skin was flaking off. Not a very nice sight.
Me??? My first skiing lesson on a ski slope ended with my face turning reddish Spend just over an hour on the slope.
Want to spend time outdoor? Use sun screen to protect the skin

Whites should actually minimise suntanning. Their skin is too fair to provide the protection needed as against the sun's harmful rays. I am sure u have seen how very fair skin angmo turn pink/ sunburnt after just half an hour under the sun and how their race has the highest number of skin cancer sufferer.

. However exposing oneself to sunlight does not mean sun tanning under the sun for hours.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fair skin Chinese also kena burn lah . Once, I saw a SQ stewardess at Changi Airport, walking towards a Perth bound flight. The back of her neck was pinkish red and skin was flaking off. Not a very nice sight.
Me??? My first skiing lesson on a ski slope ended with my face turning reddish Spend just over an hour on the slope.
Want to spend time outdoor? Use sun screen to protect the skin

Yeah no shit, the pt is white ppl have the highest chance to sun burn. The other races like chinese even those with fair skin can tan better. It all depends on how long one stays in the sun. Even a very black keling would be burnt if he's in the sun for a long long time.

Did you know how long that stewardess stayed in the sun?