• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SQ girls 2nd hottest in the world. Now vote for best looking stewardesses in Asia

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
True but then again it depends on the context.

I don't see the other airlines closing down all cos they don't solely hire young and thin women.

In fact SIA has been declining in standards which shows you need real quality not just superficial qualities.

SIA reminds me of mediacock actors and actresses. They hire those that look good but with sub par acting. What happens? Their serials all suck compared to overseas ones especially HK dramas.

the last time i took SIA is one month ago ...i dont think the gals there are that good looking . not only the" look " standards drop their service too .

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
next time try flying with ANA or JAL ......:biggrin::wink: your wife will feel very intimidated and watch where your eyes goes ....

She won't be so petty or suspicious after all these years, decades in fact. Admiring another pretty woman is norm, just like she admiring another handsome man. It's just looks and appeal to sense of the eyes.

From what i understand SIA is only more pricey for flights that originate from sg. It's much cheaper if the flights originate from another country.

I heard about that too. SIA overpricing tickets originating from Singapore. Anyway, what the hell, I seldom travel far nowadays.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She won't be so petty or suspicious after all these years, decades in fact. Admiring another pretty woman is norm, just like she admiring another handsome man. It's just looks and appeal to sense of the eyes.

I heard about that too. SIA overpricing tickets originating from Singapore. Anyway, what the hell, I seldom travel far nowadays.

sia is a govt org typical of pappy
to discriminate its own ppl. i read they sell tickets cheaply in some countries and the last time and maybe now still it was china, india and probably philippines. wat better way to invite them over.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to me, taking a plane is like taking a bus, i am not looking for service, i am not looking at stewardess face, just like a bus taking me from point A to point B. I flew many airlines, and i agree that singapore airlines is at the top, because, they are many old hags in european airlines. Asian airlines are young too, but their uniform are too formal.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True but then again it depends on the context.

I don't see the other airlines closing down all cos they don't solely hire young and thin women.

In fact SIA has been declining in standards which shows you need real quality not just superficial qualities.

SIA reminds me of mediacock actors and actresses. They hire those that look good but with sub par acting. What happens? Their serials all suck compared to overseas ones especially HK dramas.

Outside of the Japanese, Korean and a few Asian Airlines, the service standards of most airlines flight stewardess are not nearly as good as SQ. And don't even get me started on Ang Moh Air Stewardess, none of the Ang Moh Airline outside of Lufthansa have any sort of standards.

Look wise however I do not think the SQ girls are anywhere near Chio Bu standards by most measurements. Still I've seen Sumo size Air Stewardess on Ang Moh airlines so maybe that's where they did their survey

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
next time try flying with ANA or JAL ...... your wife will feel very intimidated and watch where your eyes goes ....

Flew on both, i dun find the stewardess any special. But i was mesmerise by the passangers seating near me. WOW, some japanese gals are HOT.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
i :confused:. how does young and better looking make u feel secure?:confused:

In contrast with older aunties look frail and hardly capable of taking of themselves. No disrespect meant to older aunties. But there must be a good number of young and ablebodied looking stewardesses and stewards on board. Not only about crashing or hijacking, but some idiot passengers can get rowdy and threatening to the security and comfort of others.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Outside of the Japanese, Korean and a few Asian Airlines, the service standards of most airlines flight stewardess are not nearly as good as SQ. And don't even get me started on Ang Moh Air Stewardess, none of the Ang Moh Airline outside of Lufthansa have any sort of standards.

what do you think about BA, KLM and Air France stewardess? Any comments? Mostly bad, but i seen their stewardess on local route, a few of them are so beautiful, my eyes POP, but like i said before, i never interested in service on airline, i flew too much to bother about such trivial.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what do you think about BA, KLM and Air France stewardess? Any comments? Mostly bad, but i seen their stewardess on local route, a few of them are so beautiful, my eyes POP, but like i said before, i never interested in service on airline, i flew too much to bother about such trivial.

Problem with these airlines not the looks leh. Some of them are damn good looking but they also have a lot of Aunties. Most pple have problems with the service standards, worst of the lot is Air France. Service good, looks a bit off, still OK. But when Service and Looks also CMI then :oIo:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Problem with these airlines not the looks leh. Some of them are damn good looking but they also have a lot of Aunties. Most pple have problems with the service standards, worst of the lot is Air France. Service good, looks a bit off, still OK. But when Service and Looks also CMI then :oIo:

yeah too old, and the food is pretty bad, except the business class, that was good. but cattle class, air france and KLM food are bad, really bad. That is why before i flew, i eat a lot, and i say no to cattle class food.

But business class, my apetite is back.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal

What u heard is true. We, the domestic market/ Singaporeans, are financing SIA's trade war overseas. SIA charge premium prices in SG just so that they can cover up the losses they incurred from their overseas trade war. SIA is just preserving the PAP's core value of "my own pocket first, foreigners 2nd, citizen 3rd".

The service standard in SIA is ok, but the looks of their girls is seriously just average loh.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think the older staff have seniority & so can choose the international routes which provide better perks. While the younger staff are stuck doing only the local flights.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In contrast with older aunties look frail and hardly capable of taking of themselves. No disrespect meant to older aunties. But there must be a good number of young and ablebodied looking stewardesses and stewards on board. Not only about crashing or hijacking, but some idiot passengers can get rowdy and threatening to the security and comfort of others.

You don't expect our flower vase stewardesses to actually physically confront rowdy passengers do you?

Ppl only look frail when they reach their 50s and 60s though.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
However they age quickly especially blondes :(

they are worth it, due to the white skin, they are prone to sun damage, but because their ancestor has not enough sunlight, they instinctively like the sun. If you have an white gf must protect her from the sun with umbrella and prevent her from sun tan, artifical sun tan etc. The sun will destroy their white fair skin.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suggest other airlines use bikinis for their stewardness. Sure full flights all the way. Easier for stewardess too when need to move up and down the aisle, handle luggage etc. Laundry costs also cut significantly.

I prefer them to wear like tazan woman, can see cannot see like that. then when bent down wa sure got some itchy hand will linger their assess :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you have an white gf must protect her from the sun with umbrella and prevent her from sun tan, artifical sun tan etc. The sun will destroy their white fair skin.

The problem is they like go for sun tanning. Are you willing to get into an argument:confused:

While I was in Canada everytime there was sunshine outside I would be encouraged by colleagues to go out there where it was 'nice" :smile:

Told them I wanted to avoid cancer but kept hearing the same thing whenever it was sunny. In fact you will find lots of people lying in the open, siting, reading whenever it's sunny.