• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPRs not allowed to rent out HDB flats anymore ?

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
And what's wrong with that? But judging from the number of cars going into Johor every night, I doubt this policy is being enforced at all.

That's my question too. The new policy came into effect in 2013. No SPR caught renting out HDB flat ? It's unbelievable.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In January 2013, HDB also revised the subletting rules to disallow Singapore Permanent Residents (SPRs) flat owners from subletting their flats as the HDB flats sold to SPR households are meant to meet their housing needs and not to supplement their income.

- See more at:
http://www.gov.sg/factually/content...ers-to-sublet-their-flat#sthash.1pGmaBJR.dpuf
Chun bo 2013. Now is 2016 I still SPR renting out. Anyway most of them geng ka liao also by 1 of the spouse converting to sinkie zen.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if true there's such policy in placed, is just to appease the sinkies only la.

Enforce or not, is another issue. No SPR renting it out and no one got caught? Hard to believe la.