• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP HDB Investigating Sinkies Who Leave BTO Flats Empty And Then Try To Flip For Bigger Profit as 'Brand New' flats! Fucking Profiteers!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know what? Before I got married, my ex husband lived alone in our brand new condo for more than half a year while I lived in my own condo. I should have charged him half a condo rent indeed.
free rent but no free sex. what a waste.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck off lah.
You have to practice this if you doesn't want your feet or head to be inside her toa jibye kang for renting half room :cautious::sneaky:
young-man-bending-down-physical-260nw-1825993091.jpg

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
........................... At the time of key collection, i was asked to submit my wife's income as they said they feel our combined income may be higher. This is the third time asking for such documents as I have submitted all the income documents duly twice...........
This is something new to me, I thought income criteria to apply for BTO is based on time of application , unless you are talking about CPF/HDB loan critertia

Last edited:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is something new to me, I thought income ctiteria to apply for BTO is based on time of application , unless you are talking about CPF/HDB loan critertia

Yeah, there is a ceiling for the monthly GROSS income not to exceed 14K

HDB’s income ceiling figures are for combined household income. So, if you are buying the flat with your spouse, the sum of both your monthly incomes must not exceed the income ceiling of 14000/- per month for BTO​

For more information on eligibility criteria please refer the following:
https://blog.moneysmart.sg/property/hdb-income-ceiling-bto-ec-resale/

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah, there is a ceiling for the monthly GROSS income not to exceed 14K

HDB’s income ceiling figures are for combined household income. So, if you are buying the flat with your spouse, the sum of both your monthly incomes must not exceed the income ceiling of 14000/- per month for BTO​

For more information on eligibility criteria please refer the following:
https://blog.moneysmart.sg/property/hdb-income-ceiling-bto-ec-resale/
Thanks for your response, maybe my question was not clear, but i was referring to the time of the income ceiling of $14,000, whether its at time of application or collection of keys

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for your response, maybe my question was not clear, but i was referring to the time of the income ceiling of $14,000, wherher its at time of application or collection of keys
Normal submission of income assessment for bto is during unit selection time not during collection of keys.
At times during selection time the applicants could have worked fulltime in a job less than a year. Hdb doesn't accept this assessment and applicant will need to apply for a lee assessment. By default the lee assessment will be done during the key collection time.
Some high flying elite graduates might meet the income assessment at 1st but along the way eg 5 years later their combine income will exceed 14k.
Does it mean the couple shall wait for 5 years for nothing :frown: KNN