• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP HDB Investigating Sinkies Who Leave BTO Flats Empty And Then Try To Flip For Bigger Profit as 'Brand New' flats! Fucking Profiteers!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like these smart hdb sinkies are well guided by their landed property parents on best time to sell indeed. Just like my ex colleague was well guided by her landed property parents on when to buy property and bought at best time 1998.
Oh ya obviously her parents’ landed property also attracted her Malaysian husband that quickly wooed her just like Malaysian @LordElrond that denied but got busted his father in law is landed property sinkie.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe she should also address this HDB problem to the opposition too.....

See the source image

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong lah...any couple bought flat already cannot both went overseas working for more than 5 years meh?

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you think the rich get richer? Because they have rich parents to guide them on making money, not to mention giving them a head start in life.

While there are other whores who get rich by sucking cocks and getting their holes fucked.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya you know what? For whores and mistress you need to rent full condo or apartment or at least an expensive condo room in town. Cheapo like you obviously can’t and never afforded one before.
Btw my opposite unit tenant neighbor now - bigger, more expensive unit with better quiet facing is rented to prc mistress young prc woman with older sinkie man - and everyday 1 plus am, 2 plus am or 3 plus am the unit door will open and lift will say “door closing” and the unit door will close.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know what? Before I got married, my ex husband lived alone in our brand new condo for more than half a year while I lived in my own condo. I should have charged him half a condo rent indeed.
And that’s half a condo rent for a three bedroom 1200 sf condo okay?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw my opposite unit tenant neighbor now - bigger, more expensive unit with better quiet facing is rented to prc mistress young prc woman with older sinkie man - and everyday 1 plus am, 2 plus am or 3 plus am the unit door will open and lift will say “door closing” and the unit door will close.
Hdb sinkies never see prc mistress before? Not the first time I lived next to them and they don’t bother me at all. Much better than my Malaysian Chinese pilot neighbour that is full of dirty tricks indeed.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hdb sinkies never see prc mistress before? Not the first time I lived next to them and they don’t bother me at all. Much better than my Malaysian Chinese pilot neighbour that is full of dirty tricks indeed.

Ownself a whore talk about mistress.
You are a disgusting cunt.

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are a lot of such shenanigans going on, people who blatantly flout the rules by not even bothering to stay for a day are just the minority of dumb ones.

Many more reside in grey areas - for e.g. many PMEs who buy a BTO but only stay there during the weekends as they stay with parents 5 out of 7 days. If you minus them being frequently abroad for holidays, these people likely only stayed in their BTO for less than a quarter of the time.

When their parents pass on, they simply inherit the flat they are staying at in name and then sell off the BTO for a handsome profit.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are a lot of such shenanigans going on, people who blatantly flout the rules by not even bothering to stay for a day are just the minority of dumb ones.

Many more reside in grey areas - for e.g. many PMEs who buy a BTO but only stay there during the weekends as they stay with parents 5 out of 7 days. If you minus them being frequently abroad for holidays, these people likely only stayed in their BTO for less than a quarter of the time.

When their parents pass on, they simply inherit the flat they are staying at in name and then sell off the BTO for a handsome profit.

This is not new.

If a family of 5 children. All children buy flats somehow but stay with their parents.
But they play with the resale markets after MOP completed.

I recently waited for 5 years to get the BTO. At the time of key collection, i was asked to submit my wife's income as they said they feel our combined income may be higher. This is the third time asking for such documents as I have submitted all the income documents duly twice.

Since I could not submit the documents on the third time immediately, I appeal to defer the key collection date at a later date. However, HDB cancelled my BTO application and slapped a penally of about $20000/-. This is how HDB plays the game to drive their ROI

HDB officers were so rude and arrogant as they do not care when locals asked for any help. Typical mentality of PAP government., I have decided rather live in a Good Class Bungalow House than living in a HDB. All those responsible for the ill treatment will be held responsible for evil works in due time.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh ya you know what? For whores and mistress you need to rent full condo or apartment or at least an expensive condo room in town. Cheapo like you obviously can’t and never afforded one before.
i share a hdb room in bedok and am always late in paying rent, sometimes never. but i make it up with plumbing service and repairs for the lady landlord.