• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Spg: So what if i am dating a ang moh boyfriend?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went out near the Asia Square area lunchtime , not my usual lunch spot. Saw at least 3 Angmos lunching with some very odd looking women. I won't use the SPG label but the angmo guys were going gaga over stuff we wouldn't look at twice. I wouldn't get worked up with this rant . Wish them well.
Why must you avoid communicating with ugly people? They can be fun to talk to.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang Mo always treat Sinkie loser girl as a Sex toy,
after fucking till her cunt became loose they will dump her!!

Take my word for it!!

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's all conditioning due to the western media. Most girls around the world find sharp features, round eyes more attractive. Unfortunately, most SE-asians including Sinkies do not have these. They do have slitty eyes and flat faces. If you read around the web, many American Chinese also complain about this back in their country.

But what can you do? That's just life. Some people are born into an ethnicity that is considered in the modern era to be more attractive.