• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPACEWEATHER: A major solar flare approaching the X5 level is currently in progress

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find that you are very pitiful and also such a loser. Every day, you'll talk bad of Sinkies, talk bad of the government, like as if you've got nowhere else to vent your frustrations. Why do you still want to live such a miserable life? Bedok Reservoir is always there for you, after all, YOLO.
Man, your delusions....
Conversely the reasons why I am here must be exactly the same why you're here.
You must be miserable.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find that you are very pitiful and also such a loser. Every day, you'll talk bad of Sinkies, talk bad of the government, like as if you've got nowhere else to vent your frustrations. Why do you still want to live such a miserable life? Bedok Reservoir is always there for you, after all, YOLO.
OMG.....can go to eat Gheyland Cheekon Rice for stress relief

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG.....can go to eat Gheyland Cheekon Rice for stress relief
Cannot! For Muslims, this practice is called Khalwat, an offense consisting of being caught alone in private with a member of the opposite sex who is not an immediate family member, is punishable by rotan or castration.

Wait if he becomes a Eunuch, he won't be able to pose post sensibly anymore in this forum. To me, he has no meaning in life at all. Might as well finish off at Bedok Reservoir.

I sensed that this clown must have a short-changed in his life that made him so sore in everything he sees and perceives. He's definitely a real loser if he doesn't know how to make the most of his life whilst still in this planet.

Last edited:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot! For Muslims, this practice is called Khalwat, an offense consisting of being caught alone in private with a member of the opposite sex who is not an immediate family member, is punishable by rotan or castration.

Wait if he becomes a Eunuch, he won't be able to pose post sensibly anymore in this forum. To me, he has no meaning in life at all. Might as well finish off at Bedok Reservoir.

I sensed that this clown must have a short-changed in his life that made him so sore in everything he sees and perceives. He's definitely a real loser if he doesn't know how to make the most of his life whilst still in this planet.
Go home and jiak ...... or grand ......, kym?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
The NOAA has bumped up its geomagnetic storm watch for May 11 to a "rare" level as solar activity continues at high levels
https://www.space.com/solar-storm-coronal-mass-ejections-mothers-day-weekend-storm-watch

A NOAA forecast model predicts the first CME will reach Earth late on May 10th. Additional CMEs will arrive on May 11th and possibly 12th. Minor to strong geomagnetic storms could occur on all three days, with auroras potentially visible at mid-latitudes in Europe and the USA.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sunspot AR3664 has grown so large, it now rivals the great Carrington sunspot of 1859. Sprawling almost 200,000 km from end to end, AR3664 is 15 times wider than Earth. You can see it through ordinary eclipse glasses with no magnification at all. Geomagnetic storm of Carrington sunspot of 1859 did cause minor fires in some places.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
SPACEWEATHER: This weekend's geomagnetic storm watch has been upgraded from G2 (Moderate) to G4 (Severe).

Multiple CMEs are heading for Earth. A new NOAA forecast model suggests that three of them could merge to form a potent "Cannibal CME." Cannibal CMEs form when fast-moving CMEs overtake slower CMEs in front of them. Internal shock waves created by such CME collisions do an good job sparking geomagnetic storms when they strike Earth's magnetic field. Indeed, NOAA is now predicting a severe storm on May 11th when the Cannibal arrives. https://svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/20067

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
The NOAA has bumped up its geomagnetic storm watch for May 11 to a "rare" level as solar activity continues at high levels
https://www.space.com/solar-storm-coronal-mass-ejections-mothers-day-weekend-storm-watch

A NOAA forecast model predicts the first CME will reach Earth late on May 10th. Additional CMEs will arrive on May 11th and possibly 12th. Minor to strong geomagnetic storms could occur on all three days, with auroras potentially visible at mid-latitudes in Europe and the USA.

Globetards/vaxtards sun is a CGI sun but they are so dumb that they never comprehend that. This is why they injected themselves with poison in Covid-19. Lol

Globetards have failed Covid-19 so bad because they don’t really understand science well lol

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder my auto-gate's remote control is working siao siao these few days. Must be the solar flares interfering its radio signal.
What flares are you talking? Have you been to places with higher latitudes to witness the flares? I think you have not.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know why you cannot find any unjabbed globetards? Because they thought they understand science very well lol. Anyway, they got checkmate in Covid-19 lol

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
The number 1 reason why globetards have failed science badly because they lost touch with reality. You can see everything they put out as scientific evidence are CGI lol.