• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPACEWEATHER: A major solar flare approaching the X5 level is currently in progress

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saying for yourself again. Trying to prove Science without any actual knowledge. What a piece of crap?

Whether vaccinated or not doesn't matter. The onus is who gets to live longer, nerd.
Conflating and equating retardation with long life.
You've proven our point. Hahaha

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Conflating and equating retardation with long life.
You've proven our point. Hahaha
Till the day when you die, you will still insist that you are never wrong. Good for you. Keep it that way.

For me is to enjoy every bit of my life whilst I'm still in this planet. Unlike you, always talking bad about others and the government, which you cannot do anything about it. A very miserable life you are going through. Remember, Bedok Reservoir is always there for you.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Till the day when you die, you will still insist that you are never wrong. Good for you. Keep it that way.

For me is to enjoy every bit of my life whilst I'm still in this planet. Unlike you, always talking bad about others and the government, which you cannot do anything about it. A very miserable life you are going through.
We lived on a plane, not planet. For god sake

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_4766.jpeg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong again. When I know I am wrong, I admit, apologies, rectify, not do it again and move on.
Done this even on this forum many times.

For me is to enjoy every bit of my life whilst I'm still in this planet. Unlike you, always talking bad about others and the government, which you cannot do anything about it. A very miserable life you are going through. Remember, Bedok Reservoir is always there for you.

You see, forumers here have tasted salt way before you're born. And we know we rich people don't come here and brag.
The rich will have minimally a freehold semi-d AND another couple of properties overseas all paid for. Try harder.

As for complaining...your feeble negative mind cannot fathom that complaining is part of a positive process to change for the better. But if you're the type of family that never complains, I guess your wife too, never complains when she takes it up the ass.

I will save the reservoir for you.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong again. When I know I am wrong, I admit, apologies, rectify, not do it again and move on.
Done this even on this forum many times.

You see, forumers here have tasted salt way before you're born. And we know we rich people don't come here and brag.
The rich will have minimally a freehold semi-d AND another couple of properties overseas all paid for. Try harder.

As for complaining...your feeble negative mind cannot fathom that complaining is part of a positive process to change for the better. But if you're the type of family that never complains, I guess your wife too, never complains when she takes it up the ass.

I will save the reservoir for you.
How to compare with your Pigeon Hole. You'd even said your Pigeon Hole's carpark has Bentleys. WTF? Over my 2 hairy balls maybe.

You apologize? GTH. Quote me some of your posts if you even can. Otherwise, STFU*

Your miserable life hereby reflects your great frustration with your inner self. You miserable Haram dog. Muslims like to do it among family members. It's in their blood and DNA. So be watchful that your wife doesn't do it with your brother, son or even son-in-law. I suppose your father is long gone already, otherwise, he can also be a worthy sexual partner as well as father-in-law for your wife. After all, Muslims are allowed 4 wives and to them, wives are sluts.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean inter-terrace? Good for you.

By the way, the word 'inter' in inter-terraces means 'in-between' and has nothing to do with 'intermediate'.

So you sure you stay in inter-terrace? At where? Geylang lorong XX? :wink:
Spot On. Geylang Lorong 27. Where every night can get to see chickens roaming. By the way, you have forgotten about Joo Chiat and Balestier. There are also many inter-terraces there. Your knowledge is pretty limited I guess, despite giving yourself the nick "Hightech".

It's no surprise at all that so many Sinkies are envious of their counterpart's achievements, especially in this forum. Those who CMI are losers. :cool:

Last edited:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those bros with heart pacer, safe to go out?

Will suddenly cheekaboom or not?

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean inter-terrace? Good for you.

By the way, the word 'inter' in inter-terraces means 'in-between' and has nothing to do with 'intermediate'.

So you sure you stay in inter-terrace? At where? Geylang lorong XX? :wink:
Hello Lowtech Hightech.

Why there's no intermediate terrace? Don't anyhow smoke here lah, Bodoh. Do your homework first before commenting, otherwise, you should change your nick to "Lowtech". Even HDB also has intermediate terrace houses if you don't know. They are located along Jalan Bahagia.

Terrace houses, also known as row houses, are a row of similar houses that share adjoining boundary walls. Terrace houses come in two forms: type 1 and type 2. The difference between these two is the plot size with type 1 being the bigger of the two. Type 1 intermediate terrace houses have a minimum plot size of 150 sqm and a plot width of 6m. While Type 1 corner terrace houses have a minimum plot size of 200 sqm and a plot width of 8m. Type 2 intermediate terrace houses have a minimum plot size of 80 sqm and a plot width of 6m. While Type 2 corner terrace houses have a minimum plot size of 150 sqm and a plot width of 8m.

Source: https://www.fraxtor.com/types-of-houses-in-singapore/

Last edited:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder my auto-gate's remote control is working siao siao these few days. Must be the solar flares interfering its radio signal.
Globetard/vaxtard, why are you pushing this thread again? Can you verify with scientific experiment of your claim “MUST BE THE SOLAR FLARES INTERFERING RADIO SIGNAL”?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Globetard/vaxtard, why are you pushing this thread again? Can you verify with scientific experiment of your claim “MUST BE THE SOLAR FLARES INTERFERING RADIO SIGNAL”?
You own this forum ah? Report it to SAM if you are not happy. What can you do to me? Catch me if you can.

Going forward, I'm sure you don't want me to troll you on every of your posts? I am ready to oblige you.

KNN, everything must be spoon fed to you. Can't even look up for yourself and must trouble me. Don't you even know what is GOOGLE? WTF is wrong with you?

Strong solar flares have the potential to cause radio waves to lose energy or even be absorbed, resulting in a "radio blackout," the Space Weather Prediction Center in Boulder (SWPC) of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) said in its latest report.

Source: https://www.aa.com.tr/en/world/stro...ause-temporary-radio-blackouts-report/3174251