• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

something to share and seek opinion

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. krafty, take my advice: get yourself some religion.
2. it helps, it heals and of course, it gives directions too!

Cow Marks was right. Religion is indeed the opium of the masses. Your advice to him sounds exactly like a sales pitch from a drug peddler :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Communism is evil, not because it hinders economic growth or causes poverty but because it reduces man into nothing more than a self-sacrificing sheep. The Nordic nations have proven that it's possible to rob the rich and still create wealth.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cow Marks was right. Religion is indeed the opium of the masses. Your advice to him sounds exactly like a sales pitch from a drug peddler :biggrin:

hi there

1. bro, hahaha!
2. good one too.
3. honest, at times i also asked "who is the bigger fool?"

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi Krafty,

Just to share with you something that I went through.

When I was young, my family was very poor. Got this rich relative who always hurled sarcastic remarks and insults our way.
During the Asian Financial crisis, this rich relative lost all his money and some more in the stock market.

He committed suicide because his huge ego made it very difficult for him to face reality, his business associates and friends/relatives.

Attending his funeral and seeing him inside the coffin, a thought struck me - 'there will always be assholes like him in this world who need to
put others down so that they will feel good about themselves'

So what are we going to do about such people ? Beat them up ? Teach them a lesson ?

Might as well concentrate our energies getting rich ourselves.

And when you managed to strike it big, keep it a secret. There are huge psychological benefits of keeping how well you have done, secret.
'Bene vixit, bene qui latuit' - it translates to 'One who lives well, lives well hidden'

I think this is the best revenge.

The rich being egoistic and hurl sarcastic remarks are actually a deep chink behavior and if he is a sinkie, so that is a sinkie behavior and a sinkei mindset. THe mindset of being a desperate self worthy.

There is no need to behave like that.

Sir Richard Brandson is a billionaire, he does not need to behave like that. His work is focus on help the people by developing the business to enhance the quality of people and their happiness. His mindset is the "For Others". Which i call it the first world behaviour and mindset.

The conculsion is Ang mor is the Best!!!