• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sweden afghan muslim migrant slits woman’s throat, has his sentence reduced

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.expressen.se/nyheter/seyed-alavi-23-hogg-kvinna-i-halsen-doms-/

Seyed Alavi, 23, attacked and stabbed a woman in a hotel room in Malmö.

She was left badly injured and it was only by chance that she was discovered on the roof of the hotel.

Now the Court of Appeal has lowered Seyed Alavi’s sentence to 15 years in prison.

According to the police investigation, Seyed Alavi had arranged to meet the woman at a hotel to buy sex. The woman, who is in her 30s and from Russia, has said that immediately when Seyed Alavi stepped into the room, a fight broke out that ended with Seyed Alavi cutting the woman several times with a knife in the neck and upper body.

The woman was able to get out of the room and onto a roof, where she was discovered by people in the house next door. She survived thanks to the emergency life-saving measures she received on the hotel roof.

“I remember how much it hurt. I remember that it was chilly outside and that my gushing blood warmed me. I wanted to die as soon as possible so I wouldn’t have to suffer. I was lying on the roof, the sun was shining and I thought that these were my last minutes in life,” the woman previously told Kvällsposten/expressen.

Seyed Alavi was filmed by the hotel’s surveillance cameras both when he was on his way to the hotel room and when he left it. He was able to be arrested by police a few weeks after the crime after being traced through his registration on the site for sex purchases, various phone contacts and purchases by debit card.

Chamber prosecutor Helena Lundström has called the police work that led to Alavi’s arrest “fantastic police work.”

In early December, Seyed Alavi was sentenced to 16 years in prison. The district court also decided that he should pay SEK 520,320 [$50,263] in damages to the woman and that he should be deported from Sweden.

The case has now been decided in the Court of Appeal. According to the judgment of this higher instance, Alavi’s prison sentence is reduced to 15 years.

“The relatively long prison sentence is due to the special recklessness shown by the convicted man by surprisingly and brutally attacking the woman with a knife. He then left her alone in a locked hotel room bleeding profusely from the neck and abdomen,” says Court of Appeal counsel Anna Tansjö in a press release.

The Court of Appeal also lowered the woman’s damages to SEK 370,320 [$35,772] as they consider that the amendment to the law that increases damages to victims of crime had not come into effect when the act was committed.

“We are, of course, not satisfied with the Court of Appeal’s decision; this applies both to the issue of damages and the length of the prison sentence,” says the woman’s counsel for the plaintiff, lawyer Jenny Fugleberg.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
two wrongs do not a right.

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg