• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

someone buay song HWZ EDMW, poh mata and wrote to authorities

Voldermort

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuckwarezone (HWZ) is a forum that is owned by SPH Magazines, which will be (if I am not wrong) moved under SPH Media Holdings Pte Ltd, a non-profit entity that the government of Singapore intends to fund using taxpayers' money.

HWZ is infamous for its sub-forum called Eat-Drink-Man-Woman, mainly due to the frequent anti-Malay, anti-Muslim and anti-Islam remarks made by several of its members.

It's not an exaggeration to say that at least one offensive remark will be found there every few days. Sometimes in any given day, depending on how often a Malay/Muslim individual is in the news for the wrong reasons. One Malay gets arrested, the whole community gets insulted. One Muslim gets arrested, the whole religion gets insulted. One Malay / Muslim highlighting a race/religious issue, the entire race/religion gets lambasted for not being inclusive.

Mind you, I'm not the only one to notice the racism. Mothership.sg wrote an article about it: https://mothership.sg/2015/04/islamophobia-and-racism-are-cancers-in-the-fuckwarezone-forums-which-need-curing/.

From the URL above, you can see that the post dated as far back as 2015.

Anyway, as of several months ago, I have:

• lodged a police report against that forum.
  • compiled a list of offensive posts <-- read all of these when you have the time.
  • emailed Eugene Wee, the head of SPH Magazines
  • He replied once but ignored my subsequent emails.
  • emailed the administrator of the forum
  • Like Eugene, he said he would do something about it. Apparently, he did not do much.
  • emailed the Mufti of Singapore
  • He said that since I've already lodged a police report, let the police do their work.
  • emailed high profile Muslim celebrities to help raise awareness
  • NONE REPLIED

Ever since that Mothership's article was published, have you read in the news about anyone from HWZ getting arrested for insulting the Malays/Muslims? I'm sure that the answer is NO. And that's one of the biggest mysteries of Singapore.

You may argue that it's because those insulting remarks were only sensitive to me but not anything that would warrant a criminal charge. Well, if that's what you think, then read on.

More at https://tinyurI.com/52639cbk

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The guy should come over here. We love our muslim brethrens here and have nothing but the utmost reverence for Islam.:thumbsup:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mods, pls merge with Voldermort's thread :
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/so...dmw-poh-mata-and-wrote-to-authorities.305090/

SdXPjGK.jpg

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...de-edmwers-mods-admin-sph-implicated.6527167/

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Allah is good. Simple teaching for the lower educated to absorb the teaching.

Unlike Christianity, too hardcore for commoners to absorb.

The Holy Bible was translated from Vulgate Bible to English. The KJV was edited by Francis Bacon and Shakespeare.

The book was written with Shakespeare's style of theatrical drama play which is designed for highly educated literature nerds.

That's why only the priesthood can access the Bible book. Commoners catch no balls wtf is this book about.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shitty forum owned by a shitty company, infested with shitty people, and susceptible to cancel culture from shitty SJWs with hurt feelings. :rolleyes:

I despise the poodles but you got to feel for them having to take all these frivolous police reports.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its sad when I see muslims unable to take insults. The insults are done out of ignorance. The Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him had worse thrown at him, yet he responded with grace and patience.

Muslims need to learn to engage with the worst with wisdom and compassion, not with authority to silence. Our aim is to call you to the truth and Islam. So be patient my brothers.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the m&ds are so fucking offended by HWZ anti Muslim remarks...then donch read it.

Is like the m&ds donch like pork...so they donch eat it.

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think hwz more or less game over liao anyways, given ass p h already imploded and going to become no profit entity - prob get sold off for a cheap penny

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personally, I do not condone in insulting or provoking religious people. If you have anything to bring to their attention, do so using their own authentic religious sources. I have been reported to Police not once, IO printed out my blog and Facebook in hardcopy for me to confess and sign each of them. I am glad to do so.

I was asked for the reason, and told IO that I share knowledge in social media based on authentic sources approved by Middle East religious school but anyone is welcome to give refutation openly. And there is no evidence to show that I have insulted your complainant, even if there is, then it must be within their own sources and I pointed it out to him.

The way judiciary system work is depend on our motive to qualify Sedition Act, AGC will not blindly execute anyone just because the complainant feeling butthurt.

In any case, still need to be careful, if we have nothing better to say, best is to stay away.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Personally, I do not condone in insulting or provoking religious people. If you have anything to bring to their attention, do so using their own authentic religious sources. I have been reported to Police not once, IO printed out my blog and Facebook in hardcopy for me to confess and sign each of them. I am glad to do so.

I was asked for the reason, and told IO that I share knowledge in social media based on authentic sources approved by Middle East religious school but anyone is welcome to give refutation openly. And there is no evidence to show that I have insulted your complainant, even if there is, then it must be within their own sources and I pointed it out to him.

The way judiciary system work is depend on our motive to qualify Sedition Act, AGC will not blindly execute anyone just because the complainant feeling butthurt.

In any case, still need to be careful, if we have nothing better to say, best is to stay away.

If you're getting the poodles involved, you're missing the point.

You sound like a Fuckwarezone refugee. If so, you're welcome but don't bring their retarded culture here.

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you're getting the poodles involved, you're missing the point.

You sound like a Fuckwarezone refugee. If so, you're welcome but don't bring their retarded culture here.

Fuckwarezone? Do you want Vijay and Ottoke to spank your ass?

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have musljms there will be problems at some point. Precisely becuase they are loons. Nevermind that middle east considers outsidees to be low caste

worcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
This itself is a seditious act against racial harmony in singapore...

Trying to stir up stuff...