• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

fuckwarezone forum: Singapore's untouchable racist hub?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you consider the bukhari hadiths that bro @JohnTan quoted you as unauthenticate but other parts of the same hadiths by the same person as authenticate?

https://sunnah.com/bukhari
Bukhari and all the hadith book are attributed to the person who compiled them. You must remember that in 8th century, communications and travels takes weeks. The arabs are scattered all over and when Bukhari meets one who says he heard it from so and so that the prophet said...he wrote it down and collected them all.
Thus just like the bible people try to corrupt the religion by attributing fake hadith.
It is almost impossible Bukhari could verify every single one of those as authentic.
So the exercise to ascertain authenticity is left to the later generations.
Remember hadith is not one long continuous narrations, but rather short sayings and actions as witnessed by those around him. Most are true, others fake.
The amazing this about Bukhari is that he memorizes 100,000(?) word for word. And at the end of his life he compiled it into a book.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bukhari and all the hadith book are attributed to the person who compiled them. You must remember that in 8th century, communications and travels takes weeks. The arabs are scattered all over and when Bukhari meets one who says he heard it from so and so that the prophet said...he wrote it down and collected them all.
Thus just like the bible people try to corrupt the religion by attributing fake hadith.
It is almost impossible Bukhari could verify every single one of those as authentic.
So the exercise to ascertain authenticity is left to the later generations.
Remember hadith is not one long continuous narrations, but rather short sayings and actions as witnessed by those around him. Most are true, others fake.
The amazing this about Bukhari is that he memorizes 100,000(?) word for word. And at the end of his life he compiled it into a book.

This hadiths extracted from https://sunnah.com/bukhari:4428, you consider it authentic or fake one created by non-muslim?
(Note to other forummers: fake ones must be created by non-muslims)

كتاب المغازى
Military Expeditions led by the Prophet (pbuh) (Al-Maghaazi)

(83)
Chapter: The sickness of the Prophet (saws) and his death
(83)
بَابُ مَرَضِ النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ وَوَفَاتِهِ

Narrated `Aisha:
The Prophet (ﷺ) in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O `Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

وَقَالَ يُونُسُ عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ، قَالَ عُرْوَةُ قَالَتْ عَائِشَةُ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ كَانَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ فِي مَرَضِهِ الَّذِي مَاتَ فِيهِ ‏ "‏ يَا عَائِشَةُ مَا أَزَالُ أَجِدُ أَلَمَ الطَّعَامِ الَّذِي أَكَلْتُ بِخَيْبَرَ، فَهَذَا أَوَانُ وَجَدْتُ انْقِطَاعَ أَبْهَرِي مِنْ ذَلِكَ السَّمِّ ‏"‏‏.‏

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 4428
In-book reference : Book 64, Hadith 450
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 5, Book 59, Hadith 713
(deprecated numbering scheme)

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
This hadiths extracted from https://sunnah.com/bukhari:4428, you consider it authentic or fake one created by non-muslim?
(Note to other forummers: fake ones must be created by non-muslims)

كتاب المغازى
Military Expeditions led by the Prophet (pbuh) (Al-Maghaazi)

(83)
Chapter: The sickness of the Prophet (saws) and his death
(83)
بَابُ مَرَضِ النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ وَوَفَاتِهِ

Narrated `Aisha:
The Prophet (ﷺ) in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O `Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

وَقَالَ يُونُسُ عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ، قَالَ عُرْوَةُ قَالَتْ عَائِشَةُ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ كَانَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ فِي مَرَضِهِ الَّذِي مَاتَ فِيهِ ‏ "‏ يَا عَائِشَةُ مَا أَزَالُ أَجِدُ أَلَمَ الطَّعَامِ الَّذِي أَكَلْتُ بِخَيْبَرَ، فَهَذَا أَوَانُ وَجَدْتُ انْقِطَاعَ أَبْهَرِي مِنْ ذَلِكَ السَّمِّ ‏"‏‏.‏

Reference: Sahih al-Bukhari 4428
In-book reference: Book 64, Hadith 450
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 5, Book 59, Hadith 713
(deprecated numbering scheme)
That is not a question for me to answer as that requires scholarship to research and study. But from the limited materials that I have read, most scholars have classified it as fake.