• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sole female victim of car accident was getai singer too

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
too bad, not determined enough to made good used of her youth and body.
if state correct price, she can retired with good money in less than 5-years and than she can have all the handsome young boy she want with the money or find a "honest" man to married and live happily ever after.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The methanol kit installed in the boot area? leakage from the kit most like spilled onto the floor prior to ignition. Alcohol do burn up fairly quickly, would reckon it’s the fabric in the boot that got burned then the fire spread. I do suspect fuel tank also leaking upon impact.
all are most likely scenarios.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's true, the auto door lock in the bmw can be a life or death situation in a serious accident,
this is a true story, a day before the 2004 tsunami i was driving my 320bmw on the way to penang and after passing the menora tunnel in ipoh going and as i was driving downhill on the highway, i wasn't actually really speeding but as i slowly step onto the brake i started losing control of my car and it was going downhill very fast banging against the barrier and i just close my eyes and sa God my life is in your hands now, my car flip a few times and landed upside down on the highway and thank God i was conscious and my instinct is to get out of the car fast because of oncoming buses and cars from behind but can't because of the auto lock system in the car, i used my leg to smash the front windscreen and crawl out from the car with no injuries, the police and tow truckers were amazed!
God is so good to me but i must also thank that it is a bmw, can you imagine if it is a proton saga or some china made car.
If it was a Porsche you wouldn’t have lost control unknowingly. It is obvious to me your BMW was defective

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
if shes in the gotai biz she may be acquainted with the late ah nan and maybe tiko neo and mor peng mark too

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
buy diesel engine best. very hard to explode.
But its banned in many parts of europe.
Bio diesel can be f8nancially very rewarfing for infonesia if its used to produce electricity. The weslth with trickle down to rural farmers. But of course less money gor politicians and policy makers who import refined diesel from crude oil

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nitro boost?
Not in a bmw. Warranty issues. He should have slowed down a bit and used a lower gear to go around the bend. The big weight( 5 people) in the car must have made it top heavy.
Nitro if fixed in used cars are ok.
It turns out car is a M4 coupe. That is BMW version of a Ferrari or turbo porsche but cheaper. Its not a hybrid.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
What kind of girl hangs out all night when she should be home asleep? In all probability, she's a wild girl. Because like attracts like. Wild girl, wild boy, wild adventures = bad outcome.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not in a bmw. Warranty issues. He should have slowed down a bit and used a lower gear to go around the bend. The big weight( 5 people) in the car must have made it top heavy.
Nitro if fixed in used cars are ok.
It turns out car is a M4 coupe. That is BMW version of a Ferrari or turbo porsche but cheaper. Its not a hybrid.
I suspect the tires were sub optimal for high speed. Plus the M4 is rear wheel driven. Once it goes out of control it's harder to correct. Anyway it's a sad.waste of lives

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She's quite ok lah. But life gonna be tough for her if she survives this injury. 80 % burns, let's be realistic, which guy would want to enter a relationship with a freak looking girl? I'm sorry for being harsh but its a sad fact. She going to need all the support in this world for her to overcome this traumatic ordeal.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can Eat Don't Waste.gif

The original

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She's quite ok lah. But life gonna be tough for her if she survives this injury. 80 % burns, let's be realistic, which guy would want to enter a relationship with a freak looking girl? I'm sorry for being harsh but its a sad fact. She going to need all the support in this world for her to overcome this traumatic ordeal.

If 'Cyclops' bak kut teh chef can find true love, so can she. :thumbsup:

But her reproductive organs should not be damaged if she wants to be a mother.

st_20160814_khfrankieg02j_2515593.jpg

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Raybe Oh singing a prophetic song: "Not Coming Home Today".

今天不回家