• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sole female victim of car accident was getai singer too

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
probably upon impact the ignition and sexplosion of fuel could cause fire to reach 369 degrees c in 6.9 seconds and 696 degrees c in 69 seconds. anything near would be instantly singed.
The methanol kit installed in the boot area? leakage from the kit most like spilled onto the floor prior to ignition. Alcohol do burn up fairly quickly, would reckon it’s the fabric in the boot that got burned then the fire spread. I do suspect fuel tank also leaking upon impact.
KNN after 2 法医先风 leeport my uncle think the car first have mini fireworks then oh is a 50m sprinter KNN therefore her fate was due to she is a sprinter KNN

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
This is the most probable sequence but from the footage of the car ran passed the pang jio girl it seemed like moment after crash already can see fireworks KNN if your guess is correct then only oh leelee suffered the burn while the 5 did not feel any pain KNN

that flash looks like the headlights when car turned 180, the swerved to parallel park in between two columns.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
If I were to make a guess, I reckoned the 5 chaps were unconscious upon impact of the crash, fuel start leaking, ah girl reached the site after 50m dash, door auto lock and unable to open it, flames started and spread fast, ah girl still unable to open door until flames too strong for her to tahan.

It's true, the auto door lock in the bmw can be a life or death situation in a serious accident,
this is a true story, a day before the 2004 tsunami i was driving my 320bmw on the way to penang and after passing the menora tunnel in ipoh going and as i was driving downhill on the highway, i wasn't actually really speeding but as i slowly step onto the brake i started losing control of my car and it was going downhill very fast banging against the barrier and i just close my eyes and sa God my life is in your hands now, my car flip a few times and landed upside down on the highway and thank God i was conscious and my instinct is to get out of the car fast because of oncoming buses and cars from behind but can't because of the auto lock system in the car, i used my leg to smash the front windscreen and crawl out from the car with no injuries, the police and tow truckers were amazed!
God is so good to me but i must also thank that it is a bmw, can you imagine if it is a proton saga or some china made car.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Somebody bought a new car and showing off is it? As spectators were at the scene but no evidence of any race.
Did not say if car is internal combustion or hybrid. Batteries can short circuit in hybrids during crashes.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
23 -12-2004 one of the few near death experience, the other one was in boss adopted country NZ after staying over at a friend farm in hamilton was on my way to visit another friend in strafford in my rented car when again i lost control of my car while rounding the sharp bend and it was heading towards down the ravine and luckily a small shrub stop the car from going down the ravine and a helpful trucker stop by to help me using his truck equipment to tow my car back onto the road..the NZ ang moh is so much friendlier and honest the Ausssies ang moh.
No sympathy for the driver of the CNY accident at tg pagar because this type of driving behavior is an accident waiting to happen, just feel sad for the 4 friends that he tagged along to their death, and maybe hi gf too. RIP

img884.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Somebody bought a new car and showing off is it? As spectators were at the scene but no evidence of any race.
Did not say if car is internal combustion or hybrid. Batteries can short circuit in hybrids during crashes.

Nitro boost?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She's a mini celebrity, if she kicks the bucket some of the Mediacock people might visit her funeral wake. :biggrin: