• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So which SDP member will contest in Bukit Batok?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: So which SDP member will context in Bukit Batok?

You are allowed to post whatever you want, I am allowed to reply, agree, refute or rebut. Dun take it so seriously. :wink:

I have to state that you are starting to be "an irritant"
I do not take you seriously.
Inspite of your points, I believe that you can choose to be civil.

jw5

Loyal

Too bad for you. I wasn't persuaded to retire my moniker and nobody forced me either. :biggrin:

Sigh............... points again, nobody cares about points these days, only you are still thinking and talking about points. :wink:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Many of my upper class peers are sadly anti-PAP. There's always a lot of venom against PAP at our private gatherings once the beer and bbq meats are in free flow.

During my grassroots work, the HDB dwellers would complain about PAP but with less hostility. Many of them vote for PAP because they feel an opposition MP would merely be a lame duck MP whom the government institutions and grassroots would ignore. In the end, the HDB dwellers feel that they would be better off approaching the PAP grassroots advisor for help instead. The rich don't thank PAP for making them rich. Many of them are ingrates and we know who they are. We merely tolerate each other for personal reasons.

Interesting observation. I know for sure that many of my rich friends do not want to rock the boat. So, they voted for stability and continuity. Afterall, they all made money from the government policy and wanted to keep the money flowing.

On the contrary, I have been to coffeeshops and heard many curses and swearings at how difficult life has become for the poor and unemployed. They are hoping that the government can do something to alleviate their suffering.

Last GE 2015's landslide win for the PAP was without a doubt a vote of compassion for LHL because of the passing on of LKY in March. No question that millions respect LKY for his selfless contributions to the nation. You remember that LHL 's photo was plastered in every single ward. It served to remind voters that LHL , the son of LKY is still around... If you love LKY, then vote for his son, LHL. If you give a vote to LHL, you are giving a vote to LKY. You show your respect to LKY.

This time round for Bukit Batok, I am sure you will still find LHL photo up... they will still use the LKY's card.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hello,

I know that.
Am I not allow to make a post.
And I do not believe that you have to tell me, unless you are CSJ.
But CSJ does not behave like you, as reflected in your comments.
Are you the "guardian" or security guard for this forum?

bro, he is only a teenager. ignore him. we can be his ah kong! thank god our grandkids behave better.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He is a member of the jamban jaga team here. Cool :biggrin:

they are now known as the dynamic trio in this forum. let's be fair to them. they have been contributing faithfully to this forum unlike scroobal who went awol. i just dont understand why so many bros welcomed scroobal back and yet did not contribute accolades for the dynamic trio. life is unfair.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i suggest u leave him alone bro. let the ah bengs like me handle this albino eunuch. have you noticed that many here just avoid him? those who respond do so out of courtesy. pitiful. let him roam here. nowhere else would want him. leongsam gave up with this boy so you ignore him. u r a decent man.

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal

This time round for Bukit Batok, I am sure you will still find LHL photo up... they will still use the LKY's card.

I doubt PAP would want to risk LHL losing face in a by-election defeat.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt PAP would want to risk LHL losing face in a by-election defeat.
The PAP knows that they will lose the by election. The fact that the by election is held was because of their own MP screwup . It is a uphill task to convince the residents that the next PAP candidate is a clean and trustworthy person. They will still make use of the LKY factor to appeal to old sentiments.

Last edited: