• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So which SDP member will contest in Bukit Batok?

jw5

Loyal
Re: So which SDP member will context in Bukit Batok?

Dr Chee Soon Juan deserves this chance for his willingness to speak up for ordinary Singaporeans. :wink:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Dr Chee Soon Juan deserves this chance for his willingness to speak up for ordinary Singaporeans. :wink:

Sinkies want MP who can solve their problems, do work, provide assistance and help them in their times of need. They are not interested in having a rabble-rouser in Parliament. Chee has this idea that being an MP is all about making speeches. That's why he keeps losing and still has no idea why he loses.

jw5

Loyal

Sinkies want MP who can solve their problems, do work, provide assistance and help them in their times of need. They are not interested in having a rabble-rouser in Parliament. Chee has this idea that being an MP is all about making speeches. That's why he keeps losing and still has no idea why he loses.

That's because sinkies are easily impressionable and manipulated and that's why I try to stay away from sinkies. :wink:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he and the others keep losing because the election is always conducted in such an unfair manner in favor of the ruling PAP. why the PAP plays such dirty politics ?

jw5

Loyal

he and the others keep losing because the election is always conducted in such an unfair manner in favor of the ruling PAP. why the PAP plays such dirty politics ?

Because they want to win always. That's why we need people like Dr Chee to speak up for ordinary singaporeans, while some former scaredy cat pap scholars can continue to bitch, boast and gossip on internet forums. :wink:

jw5

Loyal

Breaking News -

just came back from AMK.

The Leak - CSJ has decided - not long after WP announcement.

Did you find out that the excellent Dr Chee has decided to stand in the by-elections? That's great news. :wink:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singaporeans should give this man a chance. He lost in the last GE not because he has no heart for Singaporeans, but because he is the man fighting for the poor and middle-class in a rich man 's ward. You got to face it ... Bukit Timah is where many businessmen live ... they worry for their businesses so they vote for stability. The man is good, his ideology is noble and he is honest and sincere, but I have to take care of my business first.

Bukit Batok has a good mix of poor and middle-class residents. This will be a fertile ground for Dr Chee to regain his political stature as his message of helping the poor and middle-class will resonate with the residents there.

jw5

Loyal

Singaporeans should give this man a chance. He lost in the last GE not because he has no heart for Singaporeans, but because he is the man fighting for the poor and middle-class in a rich man 's ward. You got to face it ... Bukit Timah is where many businessmen live ... they worry for their businesses so they vote for stability. The man is good, his ideology is noble and he is honest and sincere, but I have to take care of my business first.

Bukit Batok has a good mix of poor and middle-class residents. This will be a fertile ground for Dr Chee to regain his political stature as his message of helping the poor and middle-class will resonate with the residents there.

Good analysis. Most important of all, Dr Chee has the courage to speak up for ordinary Singaporeans. Unlike gossipy former civil servants/scholars. :wink:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I hope the residents of Bukit Batok will consider either Paul T. or Chee SJ from the SDP.
Hopefully, either of those two individuals will speak up for Singaporeans, and pose interesting questions for the ruling government.

chuachinsengjason

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not forgetting PAP MP Extra Marital Services.
PAP MP(s) are just too irresistible Mommy Magnet.

jw5

Loyal

I hope the residents of Bukit Batok will consider either Paul T. or Chee SJ from the SDP.
Hopefully, either of those two individuals will speak up for Singaporeans, and pose interesting questions for the ruling government.

Absolutely agree, I am with you on this. :wink:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Chee has such a big ego that it would almost certainly be him. If the SDP candidate wins in Bukit Batok, he or she would be the de-facto leader of SDP by virtue of being the only one to capture the seat. Chee would not stand for giving up his leadership position in SDP for someone else.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Did you find out that the excellent Dr Chee has decided to stand in the by-elections? That's great news. :wink:

Csj was asked to withhold his party 's candidate announcement due to party poppers fellas like GMS and Pwee fellas.

at around same time Tharman came out to say it is looking at a few very strong candidates - some

speculate it may include LHY .

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP sure lose!

So far no SDP has ever stepped into ParLeeMen since ????

Who wants to be the guinea pig?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Csj was asked to withhold his party 's candidate announcement due to party poppers fellas like GMS and Pwee fellas.

at around same time Tharman came out to say it is looking at a few very strong candidates - some

I doubt LHY will have any interest.

jw5

Loyal

Thanks for the update. :wink: