• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So what now? is kong and Sun really divored?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
God also dislike people prejudging others...

If they do, they will have to answer to God themselves also..

You mean this?

1"Do not judge so that you will not be judged. 2"For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.
Matthew 7: 1-2 (NASB)

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
no need to fight over this lah.
on Judgment Day everyone will stand before the Judgment Seat of the Lamb and give an account of every word that we have said here on earth.
is ok not to believe also lah.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
God also dislike people prejudging others...

If they do, they will have to answer to God themselves also..

I'm sure God dislike people prejudging others, but i happened to see this posting by a fella named teekee....oh wait.....:p

teekee1.png

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm sure God dislike people prejudging others, but i happened to see this posting by a fella named teekee....oh wait.....:p

teekee1.png

To be fair to Tee Kee in this case, there's no need to judge. The firebomb throwers admitted and claimed responsibility proudly in the name of Allah (God).

If you don't think that they're crazy, you can think that they're right. It's just a matter of opinion, not judgment of the act.

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair to Tee Kee in this case, there's no need to judge. The firebomb throwers admitted and claimed responsibility proudly in the name of Allah (God).

If you don't think that they're crazy, you can think that they're right. It's just a matter of opinion, not judgment of the act.

wahlaneh...
even Jesus claiming Himself to be Son of God also nearly kana thrown down from the cliff liao.
its really up to people whether they accept or reject what we believe mah.

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal

He had the ability to make people believe him, so why not? it take 2 hand to clap

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a sneaky feeling that these two monkeys think of themselves as higher than God.

One can only think of himself as higher than God when he doesn't not believe in the concept of God in the first place. But a person who does not believe in the concept of God does not mean he cannot manipulate other people's beliefs in God.

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually which " real " couple will live seperated?
Will you ? And imagine the amount fly to-back singapore in Business class, maybe even SQ Biz class.
Maybe there is a need for her to stay in US? Earn SGD and convert to USD , good rate now.
:wink: