• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So what now? is kong and Sun really divored?

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Black man musician: With her, i have released more than just 1 single

e_071116_01b.jpg

I think he release more then a single shot into her...nigger man pump away on chinese whore..:biggrin:

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is he trying to justify himself for doing it while his wifey is away? What a load of crap... the bible also did not explicitly talked about anal sex, is it okay as long as your conscience allows?

I read the comments and those kids are really dumb. Have they forgotten about lust? Don't tell me you think about holy things when doing it.. Surely Kong knows about this truth.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is he trying to justify himself for doing it while his wifey is away? What a load of crap... the bible also did not explicitly talked about anal sex, is it okay as long as your conscience allows?

I read the comments and those kids are really dumb. Have they forgotten about lust? Don't tell me you think about holy things when doing it.. Surely Kong knows about this truth.

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
it had been the talk of the town if they still stay together?
maybe after this investigation, there will be some news over this.

wahlaneh...
God forbids divorce esp among Christians.
"What God has put together let no man separate!"
if they really divorce then they got to answer to God themselves liao.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
you god huh/ how you know no like people to judge? if so, why he installed judges,,,,,

siao, kan,,,,,,

we intelligent, we judge,,,, you cuckoo you cannot judge