• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UK UNCA to halt ‘new investigations’ from 2024 into Rotherham Muslim rape gangs. Allah has answered their prayers!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.gbnews.com/news/rotherham-abuse-gangs-nca-to-halt-new-investigations-from-2024

The UK’s largest ever investigation into child abuse will not launch any new investigations from 2024, the National Crime Agency has said.

Operation Stovewood, which the NCA launched in 2014 after shocking revelations about rape gangs in Rotherham, has been investigating non-familial child sexual exploitation in the South Yorkshire town from 1997 to 2013.

A national inquiry by Prof. Alexis Jay found over 1,400 victims in Rotherham from 1997 to 2013. The NCA has since revised that figure to over 1,500.

Since 2014, NCA officers have made more than 200 arrests and secured 26 convictions, with more than 50 active investigations ongoing.

But Rotherham abuse victim Elizabeth, not her real name, told this broadcaster that she feared that this “isn’t going to end well.”
She added: “I hope for the sake of every victim and their families that South Yorkshire Police are really up to the job.”
Jayne Senior, the whistleblower who exposed the scandal in Rotherham, told GB News: “Myself and my charity have had a really positive relationship with the National Crime Agency. It’s difficult to know how things will look with South Yorkshire Police taking over because we’ve never had any contact with their child sexual exploitation team, we don’t know what their operations and investigations will look like.”
Senior added: “We really hope that they are as victim-focused, transparent and hard-working as the NCA officers have been.”
Rotherham grooming gang leader admits to raping girl aged 13

Rotherham grooming gang leader admits to raping girl aged 13NCA

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing good ever came out of the UN. UNHCR, IPCC, CEDAW etc.

And this... this was the icing on the cake. A lot of money changed hands to make it a reality. :roflmao:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.gbnews.com/news/rotherham-abuse-gangs-nca-to-halt-new-investigations-from-2024

The UK’s largest ever investigation into child abuse will not launch any new investigations from 2024, the National Crime Agency has said.

Operation Stovewood, which the NCA launched in 2014 after shocking revelations about rape gangs in Rotherham, has been investigating non-familial child sexual exploitation in the South Yorkshire town from 1997 to 2013.

A national inquiry by Prof. Alexis Jay found over 1,400 victims in Rotherham from 1997 to 2013. The NCA has since revised that figure to over 1,500.

Since 2014, NCA officers have made more than 200 arrests and secured 26 convictions, with more than 50 active investigations ongoing.

But Rotherham abuse victim Elizabeth, not her real name, told this broadcaster that she feared that this “isn’t going to end well.”
She added: “I hope for the sake of every victim and their families that South Yorkshire Police are really up to the job.”
Jayne Senior, the whistleblower who exposed the scandal in Rotherham, told GB News: “Myself and my charity have had a really positive relationship with the National Crime Agency. It’s difficult to know how things will look with South Yorkshire Police taking over because we’ve never had any contact with their child sexual exploitation team, we don’t know what their operations and investigations will look like.”
Senior added: “We really hope that they are as victim-focused, transparent and hard-working as the NCA officers have been.”
Rotherham grooming gang leader admits to raping girl aged 13

Rotherham grooming gang leader admits to raping girl aged 13NCA
Those impoverished former mining or industrial towns in the north, you have to visit to believe. Children are abandoned. Their moms could be alcoholic or on drugs. Husband gone awol. Teenage sex is rampant. Its a replica of those broken black families in Chicago or crompton in los Angeles.