• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So what now? is kong and Sun really divored?

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
it had been the talk of the town if they still stay together?
maybe after this investigation, there will be some news over this.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it had been the talk of the town if they still stay together?
maybe after this investigation, there will be some news over this.

This rumours had been circulating for something...like the urban legend of Ass Loon slapping that short dark man....:biggrin:

zuoom

Alfrescian
Loyal
if so. it's a common technique to keep the resources in check/in place. i recall some husband n wife team doing that for their business matters. they would be divorced in the eyes of the law, but still staying together and doing what a family would be doing.

in the event of one down, at least the other would float. no?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This rumours had been circulating for something...like the urban legend of Ass Loon slapping that short dark man....:biggrin:

Mega Pop Star Ho Yeow Sun continue to pursue endless nights
of "Dreams of Long Dongs".

While Super Pastor Kong continues his pursue endless days
of reckoning of building UltraMegaChurches

bigchurch_2.jpg

megachurch.jpg

mega.jpg

LoveSingFade

Alfrescian
Loyal
Err... Mr. Watchman, I'm a homebound person, may I ask the picture here is it indoor stadium or the Church bldg at Jurong West? tks:confused:

bigchurch_2.jpg

megachurch.jpg

mega.jpg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

bigchurch_2.jpg

megachurch.jpg

mega.jpg

Compare this venue to that which Jesus Christ originally preached to the people :

The-Sermon-On-The-Mount.jpg

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect she ready to divorce but because of police investigations she cannot.

If COn Hee found guilty, all their nest egg tied up and maybe he has to declare bankrupt. So if she divorce she suck thumb in US as money frozen.

So if she stay married to Con Hee, she can continue her lavish life and got bonus of husband in jail! Hoot!

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should they divorce, it would be the end of Kong Hee's career.

I believe Christians are not supposed to divorce, let alone Pastor of a church.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Should they divorce, it would be the end of Kong Hee's career.

I believe Christians are not supposed to divorce, let alone Pastor of a church.

I think that's Catholics, they are not supposed to divorce. If he is inside with his religious chums Ming Yee and Raymond (and a Ménage à trois) that would be the career breaker :biggrin:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think that's Catholics, they are not supposed to divorce. If he is inside with his religious chums Ming Yee and Raymond (and a Ménage à trois) that would be the career breaker :biggrin:

not to mention with a handy something that is black, long and thick ....:eek:

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal

Both Catholics and Protestants are not supposed to divorce. It's the same Bible.

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think everything start with a good intention, then money come in and destroy everything....esp your wife wake up some day and tell you that she want to be a hollywood star