• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

so heavy rain today

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Near the city but I take back all my previous predictions. It seems that rain clouds have been forming over much of Singapore again. So, NEA's prediction of rain till 1530 probably holds true.

I am at east coast, that's why I said it will rain much longer than 2.45pm.

For a moment I thought you work at the Meteorological Service at Changi and have access to the weather radar picture

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP IB started a thread on Malaysia floods to make stinkiepore look better. Typical.

Malaysian flood is truly due to heavy thunderstorms

Singapore floods in 2011 and 2012 were due to negligence and clogged drains and debris in rivers.

That's the big difference

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP IB started a thread on Malaysia floods to make stinkiepore look better. Typical.

Indeed. If the PAP govt were in charge of Malaysia's massive rivers, I think half of the island's population would have been wiped out. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was a little boy there was one time it rained for days upon days in Sinkieland. The temperature dropped a lot, and you could see your breath as you exhaled. :wink:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indeed. If the PAP govt were in charge of Malaysia's massive rivers, I think half of the island's population would have been wiped out. :biggrin:

very analytical point

Malaysia is so much bigger and harder to govern than a city like SG. and yet, LHL has messed up Singapore so badly.

Rats infestation in a modern city like SG must have required gross negligence to happen.

I do not know whether LHL is going after NEA or Tharman or Desmond or David Ong. But surely someone has to answer for such gross negligence and embarrassment