• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

so heavy rain today

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So heavy rain today.

NE Monsoon. Winds from NE Asia blows south westerly through South China Sea, gathering moisture along the way, resulting in thunderstorms in Malaysia and SG . Will it shower again late this afternoon? Bring your umbrella with you

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha you remembered! Maybe for the more expensive ones like the DBS and UOB. But I think the minimum commission is the same as if you bought 1000 units.

My memory too good.
Well. If buy dbs or uob. Ok la.
But i think must minimum buy 500 shares. Else hard to earn.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's 1440 now. The rain should have stopped at East Coast by now. It will continue for a while for in the city and to the west and north.