• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

bad omen for singapore on 1.1.2024

KingFook Sr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rain is good.

"Don’t you just love the smell of rain? Well, it turns out that this blissful scent, known as petrichor, can have a calming effect on your body and mind.
That wonderfully nostalgic smell is created when compounds from plant oils are mixed into moisture droplets and released into the air.
Next time you find yourself outside in the rain, take in a big deep breath and take in that soothing scent; it’ll do you a world of good."

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Rain is liquid snow. It's our winter season with daytime temp at 24C and lower. Better break out your winter wear. I am wearing my bomber jacket now. So cold siah!
i came back to singapore so humid. whether rain or shine, on Aircon to get rid of humidity

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
i came back to singapore so humid. whether rain or shine, on Aircon to get rid of humidity
Need to place dehumidifiers in most rooms. Sg humidity is bad for solid wood furniture, instruments, clothing, and leather products. Aircon also can.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
That wat lky predicted at most 50 yrs but he being protective, I feel that yrs to come papigs will be gone forever, cos u cannot feed leeches forever,n before he became sick,he spoke on media Don sell Yr hdb to upgrade,but 7p% dumb did opposite, years to come when many will.be superman jumping down to die,that's why papigs set new rules, if u stay in Yr own flat for 4 to 5 rm flat u cam hv 8.tennants,lol,cb lah,70 % CAN GO TRY,LOL

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rain is liquid snow. It's our winter season with daytime temp at 24C and lower. Better break out your winter wear. I am wearing my bomber jacket now. So cold siah!
whatsapp_image_2018-01-15_at_09.00.27_1.jpg

A commuter on SMRT heard you!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
heavy rain and ponding everywhere
I see price hike in every hawker center. I saw one hawker using black marker to change the pre-printed price on his menu. On closer look, he changed his price 3 times since early 2023. One bowl of prawn noodle changed from $4.50 to $6.80.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see price hike in every hawker center. I saw one hawker using black marker to change the pre-printed price on his menu. On closer look, he changed his price 3 times since early 2023. One bowl of prawn noodle changed from $4.50 to $6.80.
Such price hikes affect even PMEs drawing a comfortable salary. How about the man-in-the-street S'porean struggling to make ends meet on low monthly wages? Surely, the Govt needs to decrease the overpopulation in this overcrowded island which is not meant to hold more than 3.5 million residents. There are just too many people chasing for far too few goods. Prices will keep escalating, pricing out too many locals unable to keep up.