• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

smelly black shit damn yaya show off new pink IC at Mcdonalds

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I went to geylang lor 40s one of the Viet pubs....
Chatted up 2 viets....me friend takeaway $150 overnight....mine somewhat less prettier quoted $200....I asked why more exoensive....she whipped out her pink ic from her handbag and insisted she is Singaporean so need to charge extra $50 premium.

Question now did you actually take her?

Now you know how sinkies show their superiority?

Must speak the goot england.

Doesn't apply to ang moh btw ang moh speak mandarin and no england also superior to asians.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Question now did you actually take her?

Now you know how sinkies show their superiority?

Must speak the goot england.

Doesn't apply to ang moh btw ang moh speak mandarin and no england also superior to asians.

What's the name on your IC? Jagenda S/O Thambysamy issit?:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Compared to a passport where u have to apply for visa in any country u wanna go, and a living in a place where gang-rapes and beggers are a way of life .... got pink IC of course must howlian...

Australian passport is even better.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
6 Ds of Indian FTrashes...5 Cs for Sporeans

Deceive
Drinks
Drunk
Drama
Debt
Detention

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xU1Zj-UIEBw?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>