• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

smelly black shit damn yaya show off new pink IC at Mcdonalds

nutty

Alfrescian
Loyal
was eating there yesterday when this whole family of smelly black shits suddenly appear, the shit children were as usual damn noisy, screaming in their high pitch shit sound voices. then the father shit suddenly take out pink IC and put it high up like damn howlian. straight away i get up give him a fuckup look and walk off before the smelly stench spoil my meal

Guerriero

Alfrescian
Loyal
was eating there yesterday when this whole family of smelly black shits suddenly appear, the shit children were as usual damn noisy, screaming in their high pitch shit sound voices. then the father shit suddenly take out pink IC and put it high up like damn howlian. straight away i get up give him a fuckup look and walk off before the smelly stench spoil my meal

Which McDonald's ? The one at Serangoon? :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it sound like sri lanka, lots of indian immigrate there and in the end, the whole country gone into the longkan because of them. the question is will singapore gone the way of sri lanka.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pink IC is like shit paper, its worthless.

Only difference is if you we born with a kuku bird and stuck with the pink IC when you reach 18, then it's 2years and a couple of months of mandatory slavery for you.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pink IC is like shit paper, its worthless.

Compared to a passport where u have to apply for visa in any country u wanna go, and a living in a place where gang-rapes and beggers are a way of life .... got pink IC of course must howlian...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I went to geylang lor 40s one of the Viet pubs....
Chatted up 2 viets....me friend takeaway $150 overnight....mine somewhat less prettier quoted $200....I asked why more exoensive....she whipped out her pink ic from her handbag and insisted she is Singaporean so need to charge extra $50 premium.

t0nychat

Alfrescian
Loyal

This Indian man should have migrated to Malaysia instead of being a sinkie. Must be an India meat-eater.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chatted up 2 viets....me friend takeaway $150 overnight....mine somewhat less prettier quoted $200....I asked why more exoensive....she whipped out her pink ic from her handbag and insisted she is Singaporean so need to charge extra $50 premium.

Did you ask her who she voted for? :biggrin:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

and people say getting citizenship is difficult..

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
it sound like sri lanka, lots of indian immigrate there and in the end, the whole country gone into the longkan because of them. the question is will singapore gone the way of sri lanka.

I don't put people on ignore. Too tedious. But one thing is true. You hang around typical Sinkies long enough, your grammar goes down the drain. "Graduates" not withstanding.